Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

J. Marston wrote: »
    Yeah, for Mandy...
    Oh of course, Otis is what all men wish to be and women wish to be with. We all dream of the perfect beauty but no one could envision such beauty as Otis. He is a majestic stallion of unfettered grace. That no one could tame, nor would they want to, for they wish him to run wild and free like a pounding stormy sea. Sweeter than a siren's song and glistening like the morning due. He jiggles and shakes like the wind through the trees and has the locks and hair of Samson himself. He is all that is and ever will be and we are not worthy.

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Omackeral wrote: »
    Spot on, I don't watch it anymore. Why are Ziggler, Roode and Corbin hanging around each other. It's absolute crud. I'd say it's change the channel stuff but sure I don't even turn it on to begin with.

Rumours have it the Fiend is to lay waste and take out Reigns and his cousins.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,902 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Reigns and Corbain again ? That phrase about insanity comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Who will Corbin and the lads target next ??

Shorty G or Ali

Yeah I was also thinking it seemed that the Fiend would get involved and put this feud out of it's misery and start the Mania build.

• Advertisement

ThePott wrote: »
    Yeah I was also thinking it seemed that the Fiend would get involved and put this feud out of it's misery and start the Mania build.

We still have 2 ppvs to go til mania

Well here we go again.

Reigns kicking off "Super SmackDown"

Super Smackdown ? Oh ****ing joy it's Roman Reigns.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Super Smackdown ? Oh ****ing joy it's Roman Reigns.

It's been named that in honour of sundays game

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    It's been named that in honour of sundays game

I know THAT!! PTH. It doesn't make it any less stupid.

I know THAT!! PTH. It doesn't make it any less stupid.

Almost as stupid as the stipulation for the reigns match

Losers have to eat dog food ?? Jesus H christ

otis put up his jumper and he got the basket. Mandy and Otis is the best thing on WWE TV bar none.

Braun finally wins a singles title

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Tuned in when I read this... liked the Sammy segment with Elias, hate Shorty G I don’t know what anyone sees in him/the character. If the Roman segment is next that’s me out

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Oh no, Bayley has a mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Oh no, Bayley has a mic.

Still not as bad as Naomi’s hair

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She is the drizzling shíts. Getting what-ted by the crowd and then she says "Oh you can't hear me?" surprise surprise, louder "What?" chants.

Well done, brains. That'll stop them.

Sick and please let this feud be over

Didn't see the very end but maybe I'm not the only one. Bayley unlike Alexa bliss didn't handle the what's. I can't believe that was Brauns first singles title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think Braun deserved the main event on last night's show if he was winning the title. Fans like him and wanted to see him have a title run. I know it's a midcard title but can give it the spotlight still.

Instead we got the crappy match, which I guess had to go on last, not because of it being Reigns, but because of the mess. Though 205 Live had to deal with the smell. And they have a strange definition of "eating".

And fair play to Otis!

Dunno why, but I just never took to Naomi. Doesn't help that every time the champs talk about beating every woman, I expect Shayna to come out.

So what are the Chamber matches expected to be? 1 men's and 1 women's?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

About time, should have been the main event

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Didn't see the very end but maybe I'm not the only one. Bayley unlike Alexa bliss didn't handle the what's. I can't believe that was Brauns first singles title.

To be fair the What chants in this day and age is a good indicator of a wanker.

Yeah, for Mandy...

https://imgur.com/b0kSkpX

What a specimen. Won't even embed it because it's very NSFW.

"In all his glory" Yeah about 300 lbs of glory.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think Braun deserved the main event on last night's show if he was winning the title. Fans like him and wanted to see him have a title run. I know it's a midcard title but can give it the spotlight still.

Instead we got the crappy match, which I guess had to go on last, not because of it being Reigns, but because of the mess. Though 205 Live had to deal with the smell. And they have a strange definition of "eating".

And fair play to Otis!

Dunno why, but I just never took to Naomi. Doesn't help that every time the champs talk about beating every woman, I expect Shayna to come out.

So what are the Chamber matches expected to be? 1 men's and 1 women's?

Naomi has that annoying smiley/happy persona that's can annoy you

Shes good for PR as you would often she her at make a wish and those type of events and shes married into the Reigns family

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The cringe of the whole Saudi set up is unbearable. I hope the SD crowd sh1t on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Bully Sheamus getting Goldberg'ed in 10 seconds in Saudi.

• Advertisement

Goldberg vs. Door
    Twice in a Lifetime

Advertisement