Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That long plane ride must of messed up his brain

Watching this bollocks every week would do it to any man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Boozybooze

Hopefully Cena on the mike for a few minutes and then the cult of personality plays and CM Punk comes out :o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So no number 1 contenders match then and reigns was just handed a mania title shot

So no number 1 contenders match then and reigns was just handed a mania title shot

This is just going to be a match no one cares about.

Jaysus Vince seriously needs to step away. I can imagine the boo's at wrestlemania allready.

Drew Axel, FFS Cole. Also it's odd they keep showing Cena clips, it's like he's about to retire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Curtis has been eating a few too many hotdogs.

Last week Sheamus entered himself into the elimination chamber match but with Reigns handed the title shot at mania than I guess they scrapped it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭bennyl10

I’m next. Gets you a title shot?
    So what do we do at elimination chamber?...

bennyl10 wrote: »

Well theres a tag team mens EC match

Poor sheamus entering himself into a non existent match

bennyl10 wrote: »

Something has to happen with Cena and with Regins getting the title shot.

Vince will come out and say the elimination number one contender match is back on or something.

WWE can't be this ****ing stupid just handing it to Reigns.

• Advertisement

The fiend is going to come out and attack Cena or we see a new episode of firefly fun house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

If I still cared about wwe I would be so annoyed by all this but these days I don't care about it anymore, it's rubbish but I will still be watching wrestle mania, that and the rumble are about all I watch theses days

****ing hell Vince what is up with u

Cena looked like he was trying not to laugh there and its basically face vs face

That was a bit weird with the fiend pointing at the Wrestlemania sign.

His character has basically become undone in two days.

Well done Vince. You managed to **** up a great gimmick right before wrestle mania

Boozybooze wrote: »
    That was a bit weird with the fiend pointing at the Wrestlemania sign.

His character has basically become undone in two days.

Well done Vince. You managed to **** up a great gimmick right before wrestle mania

Would of been much better if he came out and attacked cena instead of that ****ing mess

Theres no substance to this match or even a story to warrant one. Cena tech wasn't at last years mania only a short unannounced appearance and the year before was the whole taker thing

At least give Cena someone he can tear to shreds on the mike.

Or maybe Vince doesn't want to remind us people can actually do promo's.

Cena and Reigns would of been spectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The hatchet job has been completed with the Fiend pointing at the WM sign. WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    but Sasha banks can go away please. Painful character and the person behind the character makes CM punk look warm.
    Lacey Evans is actually a very nice person behind the character.
    Goldberg seemed sound enough a few years back in the tivoli but reckon he has a short temper if you say/ask something he doesn't like

We've some insiders here!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

• Registered Users Posts: 29,075 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well that was easy for Reigns. Does that mean if Heath Slater had come out, he would be in a title match at Mania?

And nice for Goldberg that the Fiend is the type to just let things go and move on.

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well that was easy for Reigns. Does that mean if Heath Slater had come out, he would be in a title match at Mania?

And nice for Goldberg that the Fiend is the type to just let things go and move on.

Fiends also respect past stars and wants to see them at the grandest stage of all

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

The hatchet job has been completed with the Fiend pointing at the WM sign. WTF

Totally agree. Fiend is a psychopath and he’s pointing at the WrestleMania sign. God they killed the one amazing character they had in 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 39,901 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I know I've said I'll stop watching smackdown but bar a power cut two weeks ago I've watched every one since they moved to fox. It's not 1995 WWE but the thing that annoys me is that WWE now has an amazing roster but they seem to want to annoy us the audience.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I know I've said I'll stop watching smackdown but bar a power cut two weeks ago I've watched every one since they moved to fox. It's not 1995 WWE but the thing that annoys me is that WWE now has an amazing roster but they seem to want to annoy us the audience.

And they’ll continue as long as there is an audience.

They should have Sheamus come out be pissed over Reigns being handed a title shot at wrestlemania not earning it etc and challenge him for the spot at EC

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They should have Sheamus come out be pissed over Reigns being handed a title shot at wrestlemania not earning it etc and challenge him for the spot at EC

God no, these foregone conclusion matches are utterly pointless.

Brock/Ricochet. Shayna in the chamber. Rhea/Bianca. All results are/were 100% known.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

The most head wrecking thing WWE do is wash over what happened, The Fiend has held the Universal Title for a few months but last night there wasn't anything really talked about him losing it. They moved on so fast it makes the fans feelings or storylines worthless. They are so Bi-Polar it doesn't feel that connection, whereas you look at AEW or NWA who run alot on the crowd input week from week.

The most head wrecking thing WWE do is wash over what happened, The Fiend has held the Universal Title for a few months but last night there wasn't anything really talked about him losing it. They moved on so fast it makes the fans feelings or storylines worthless. They are so Bi-Polar it doesn't feel that connection, whereas you look at AEW or NWA who run alot on the crowd input week from week.

WWE makes you feel like a f'n ejit for following stories or wanting continuity, it just doesn't matter anymore, they expect us to all have amnesia and forget last week. It's insulting. I recently start watching AEW and it seems smart, like "ohhhh I remember that little thing from 3 months ago now paying off" Look at Hangman.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,075 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Anyone else think the IC title just looks like a normal belt with a larger buckle on Braun?

• Advertisement

Advertisement