Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,873 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Watching this, it's absolutely weird.

Weird in a fun way though. I'm hoping we get more Triple H on commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Triple H wasn't told hes not supposed to be shaking hands ha

Jesus BT really market the English rugby premiership. It's a mediocre league at best

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wonder do they still wrestle through the ad breaks

I'd say so. If footage of them somehow got out of them just standing around they'd look like eejits.

Anyway, it's probably just rest holds anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,900 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Brilliant stuff from triple H taking the utter piss out of Michael cole was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Trips was good fun

Good match

And askua was brilliant

• Advertisement

Trips acknowledged his apparent demotion. Bants lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Trips full of just not giving a f**k tonight

It was a decent match but not watching it again

They must have nobody to kill some time if they're showing this again

Triple h is doing his best Kevin Nash on thunder and cm punk on nxt during the divas season impression. He doesn't give a **** haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'd say so. If footage of them somehow got out of them just standing around they'd look like eejits.

Anyway, it's probably just rest holds anyways.

I stand corrected!

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1238625860518805504?s=09

• Advertisement

Jesus imagine been in the same shape as John Morrison

Triple H is some laugh

Gonk in wwe ?? Another part timer big attraction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Cena entrance is sooooo weird with no fans

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Jesus imagine been in the same shape as John Morrison

He’s been in that for ten plus years!! That’s some going!!

****e ending

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

My god what a promo from Cena. Couldn't stop laughing at the other dope though.

Decent episode with Triple H been very entertaining

Cena is almost the heel in this story with Bray Wyatt/Fiend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

That was the best Smackdown in months oddly, Triple H was amazing, the promo Cena said is everything I feel about Wyatt, really good build.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,600 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

For lads (HHH etc ) who don't read dirt sheets they seem to take them to heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

For lads (HHH etc ) who don't read dirt sheets they seem to take them to heart.

It's called banter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

well that was surreal viewing.. the main thing i took from it was how the lack of fans really highlighted the appalling acting and promos from nearly everyone except zayn and wyatt

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lads I just flicked this on not even thinking about the virus implications and it's so surreal seeing the product with no audience.

Bloody ballsy of them too to go warts and all. Interested to see how long they will keep this up for, I suppose they have to with the TV deal right?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Zayn is essentially just playing a skinny version of Seth rogan now right?

I'm wondering if given the WWE has their own building, instead of going live could they tape TV if the restrictions look like they are going on for a long time ? WWE is in a unique position given they can do it and unlike AEW aren't at the mercy of arenas closing.

Also, not all but a lot of the WWE roster lives in Orlando or near enough where they wouldn't have wrestlers travelling through airports if they aren't happy doing that.

Loughc wrote: »
    Zayn is essentially just playing a skinny version of Seth rogan now right?

He looked like Fidel Castro last night with what he wore. That IC title belt is terrible.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    He looked like Fidel Castro last night with what he wore. That IC title belt is terrible.

It’s hideous. It’d not growing on me one bit

• Registered Users Posts: 60,600 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What, What, What, What.

Austin from the PC next Monday 3:16

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Ali Bomaye wrote: »
    My god what a promo from Cena. Couldn't stop laughing at the other dope though.

Why are you calling him a dope?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,873 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I'm wondering if given the WWE has their own building, instead of going live could they tape TV if the restrictions look like they are going on for a long time ? WWE is in a unique position given they can do it and unlike AEW aren't at the mercy of arenas closing.

Also, not all but a lot of the WWE roster lives in Orlando or near enough where they wouldn't have wrestlers travelling through airports if they aren't happy doing that.

I was thinking that last night, that if they are only gonna have a limited crew at each show live they should really look at taping the show in parts and putting it together.

Because a Raw with no fans and possibly showing EC PPV highlights most of the night is gonna need more than triple H to keep things entertaining.

• Advertisement

I was thinking that last night, that if they are only gonna have a limited crew at each show live they should really look at taping the show in parts and putting it together.

Because a Raw with no fans and possibly showing EC PPV highlights most of the night is gonna need more than triple H to keep things entertaining.

Just saw something interesting from bayleys instagram story from today. It was a notice saying "WWE performance centre live, card subject to change, bell time 10:35 am" which was twenty minutes ago our time so maybe they are tapping stuff to put "in the can" going forward.

Advertisement