Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

TimesArrow wrote: »
    While watching Smackdown I got thinking whether Daniel bryan is finished as a true top guy. I believe he’s said this is his last run as a full time wrestler and it seems since his return from injury he’s mainly been used to get guys over. His planet Champions gimmick was pretty good but for me, his overall return has been disappointing. I wish they could find a way for him to have one last run as the top baby face as he’s easily the most popular person on the roster. Have a real great feud with Roman or even Miz given their history and whether Miz could once again be a top level heel

I'll never forgive them for the double whammy of spoiling his return at Mania on Twitter and then having him play second fiddle to Shane ****ing McMahon on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Someone who works in traveling Circus is called a carny that would have been to origins of wrestling traveling around country.

They will do anything to make the audience to hand over money.

https://youtu.be/ZXRfnIfFYFI

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Caught up on SD this morning, and some things annoyed me coming out of it!

As pointed out, there was no reason for Uso to turn Heel? Nothing changed in the hour and half when he declared his hatred of Reigns?

They made a big deal last week bout Chad Gable dropping "Shorty G" - and then no follow up (unless I missed something?)

And finally... They made a big deal on Big E getting his push while New Day were injured, gave him the program with Sheamus, and then draft XW and KK to Raw, and Big E hasnt been seen since - 2 SDs and a PPV!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

For Gable, changing his name back to Chad Gable, just before they shorten Matt Riddle's name tells me he won't be Chad Gable for long.

I assume Big E will have a qualifying match for SS

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It seems a Reigns/Bryan feud is happening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,899 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I know I’ve come back to watching smackdown but because of the US election and I stayed up so I’m tired and I’m recording it and will watch it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I know I’ve come back to watching smackdown but because of the US election and I stayed up so I’m tired and I’m recording it and will watch it tomorrow.

having a few cans tonight, might wait and watch SD with the hangover cure tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 39,899 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    having a few cans tonight, might wait and watch SD with the hangover cure tomorrow

Sounds like a plan PTH. Sure if you record it it’s not going to run off.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Like Ruby's new look.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

There used to be the thing where Sasha's face couldn't hide when she was losing..... Tonight she's gone so far the other way she's probably losing......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Giving Otis the Dusty common man gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Carmella. :(

They could do with some fresh fruit in catering.. that banana Owens had looked rank

Wtf was up with that shirtless Lars interview?

So that's 2 SS qualifiers that were more about the Mysterio story than the actual qualifiers.

So first Jey suddenly sides with Roman without reason and now he doesn't like the arrangement? Not making sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She's just awful.

Ottis vs Seth Rollins what an unusual match up

WTF was that Lars Sullivan interview

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

MTV is still a thing.

That might be the most shocking thing in 2020 for me.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

oh thank christ but feel this wont be the end of it, Murphy is still around

• Advertisement

Hey what's a raw guy doing on SD ??

Swear he's from a different planet the way there shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Do you reckon the hair and beard are dyed off Drew?

I remember his earlier days and he had brown hair. Now he doesn't have a single grey hair at age 35 ... Like even not one? :p

Even Roman is getting a tiny bit frosted in his beard.

Sneaky by Sami there

So Drew is winning the title on Raw and it will be Drew vs Roman at SS ?.

Buddy was a good guy after all and has won the approval of papa Rey. This is the end, its done no more of this storyline

Big E still doing the comedy ****e but me thinks its all fake and he's going to become a big heel who will take out both new day and street prophet's at Survivor Series

And seems next in line for Sasha's title

Built properly, Roman v Drew could be a huge mania worthy match.. would they really give the title back to drew and give us Roman v drew in a pointless SS match?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Sneaky by Sami there

So Drew is winning the title on Raw and it will be Drew vs Roman at SS ?.

Not a chance is Drew winning Monday. The fiend will interfere.

Wonder is Chelsea still injured. Seemed her role in the match was to just keep getting knocked down. Was a messy match/ending. Can't be too many women left to compete for the last 2 spots unless they get second chances.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Wonder is Chelsea still injured. Seemed her role in the match was to just keep getting knocked down. Was a messy match/ending. Can't be too many women left to compete for the last 2 spots unless they get second chances.

She broke her left wrist during the match.

Gone for surgery today.

Advertisement