Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan for the IC title tonight

I thought Daniel Bryan would be in the universal title picture

I wonder will we finally see the start of Big Es single run tonight. Bet he will be in a bloody fued with King Corbin

Poor Otis

King Corbin vs Rey and family

This will be a riveting rivalry

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah KO Reigns is a feud I honestly couldn’t care less about. We really are in spinning wheel territory for WWE. They need a massive shake up but that will never happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Loughc wrote: »
    Ah KO Reigns is a feud I honestly couldn’t care less about. We really are in spinning wheel territory for WWE. They need a massive shake up but that will never happen.
    Yeah they have been faffing around with KO for a long time so find it hard myself to care. It's obvious how it ends anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So the Mysterios are heels?

Why is Sami acting like taking longer to beat Daniel is a good thing? Thought Big E would go the 5 count route. I know he emphasised it.
    Speaking of the 10 count, imagine if refs counted to 3 for the pin at the same speed they do the 10 count.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It's the same thing every week but Billie's headshot bits are fun.

Her CV, for those wondering...

En4Zh3sXMAEp0Uz?format=jpg

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So the Mysterios are heels?

More anti hero antics

A cocky heel run would be interesting and fresh compared to the proud familia nonsense

Something tells me Billie may have exaggerated one or 2 things on her CV.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Was never really a fan of Billie Kay or the IIconics however I am loving the comedy gimmick she has going on at the moment.

Just don't let it run to long where it becomes annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Kevin Owens with heyman on talking smack was very good well worth a look

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sky88 wrote: »
    Kevin Owens with heyman on talking smack was very good well worth a look

They have a promo off until time ends and it wouldn’t means shîtè. Reigns goes over, Owens goes back to midcard hell.

While watching this week's AEW Dark, it reminded me of Lars Sullivan. Remember him? The guy they brought back for a few weeks, had a couple of pretty bad interviews with then disappeared?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    King Corbin vs Rey and family

This will be a riveting rivalry

Murphy and Corbin rematch tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Roman/Jey v Otis/Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Wtf was the end of that 6 man tag match about?

Guess Ryker is still in hot water.
    I recognised Blake at the start, so assumed the other was Cutler. Wonder if Cole was told to shut up as he was about to say who they were at the start. Was probably told to make sure people kept watching out of curiosity.
    Corey even acknowledged Blake and Murphy being tag champs in NXT.
    And Big E got new music and the chalk.

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Wtf was the end of that 6 man tag match about?

Tribute to Pay Patterson so I imagine the heel takes all the finishers spot is a Pat special.

Otis in the same ring as Roman Reigns is just plain wrong but fair ****s to him

At least Big E has a new gimmick and the Forgotten Suns too

• Advertisement

Is the Mantis romance over?

I guess they'll use it when convenient but since she's off injured and everyone involved with the storyline outside of Otis is on Raw, they'll likely use this time to hope people forget.
    Ah, I forgot Ziggler.

I guess Kalisto is going down the joke character route after his appearance.

I'd say Rollins will be a happy mega face when he returns

Everyone will be congratulating him on the birth of his daughter. We will see a hug from Rey and Dominik too officially end there feud

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Who's Next Roman Reigns is NEXT.

Bill was on the Bump and he after Roman.

Who's Next Roman Reigns is NEXT.

Bill was on the Bump and he after Roman.

Good God.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They're gonna have Roman kill him in 2 minutes so at least there's that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    They're gonna have Roman kill him in 2 minutes so at least there's that.

Honestly, I've no problem with that, especially if it's done at a B PPV, and not at Mania.

Reigns should be built up massively between now and Mania, before letting a face win the Rumble and take him down.

Feeding Heel Reigns a Goldberg would do his character wonders. Especially given how close they came to a Mania match.

Big E Vs. Sami tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

That segment with Owens and Reigns at the back was so damn good. Speaking directly to the camera was so simple but so effective.

• Advertisement

Technically Billie wasn't the legal woman.

How come the ref didn't do with Sasha what they normally do where they count to 4 then try to get them away from the ropes? Well I know why storywise.
    Don't know what the point of Carmella having the contract in the back was. Expected after Sasha had signed it that Carmella would reveal about a change she made, especially when she pointed out how she makes the rules.

Will we get twice as much Mysterio clan next week? Is it meant to be intentional or is the "Knights of the Lone Wolf" title just stupid?

Advertisement