Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

19 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Are they just using GM Mode from one of the 2K games to book all of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I really want billie kay to bring rhea Ripley in as the diesel to her michaels now......

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Otis beating Nakamura clean gives an indication of where the thinking is with this company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Otis beating Nakamura clean gives an indication of where the thinking is with this company

A sentence I never thought I'd read. Abandon ship please Nakamura!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did I see things correctly and Roode and Ziggler are going by "Dirty Dawgs"?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nakamura has been coasting for years and years and has flattered to deceive in every big feud he has been given. I remember the internet losing their minds when AJ/Nakamura happened only for them to serve up half a dozen average matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

J. Marston wrote: »
    Nakamura has been coasting for years and years and has flattered to deceive in every big feud he has been given. I remember the internet losing their minds when AJ/Nakamura happened only for them to serve up half a dozen average matches.

Funny people going crazy that Otis beat Nakamura. Have they not noticed that Nakamura has been firmly slotted in the mid card for like 2 years?

Honestly the blame is only partially with Nak. His body is not what it was. If he showed up in a couple of weeks at the Tokyo Dome in a big match I'd bet the house it'd be in the top 3 matches of the back to back Tokyo Dome shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

TimesArrow wrote: »

Otis is the most embarrassing thing in all of wrestling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,344 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Omackeral wrote: »
    Otis is the most embarrassing thing in all of wrestling.

but he got the girl

Funny people going crazy that Otis beat Nakamura. Have they not noticed that Nakamura has been firmly slotted in the mid card for like 2 years?

Honestly the blame is only partially with Nak. His body is not what it was. If he showed up in a couple of weeks at the Tokyo Dome in a big match I'd bet the house it'd be in the top 3 matches of the back to back Tokyo Dome shows.

I saw it said before that he was pretty much coasting in NJPW as well. That may have been spite for him leaving and going to WWE but I know they said he could go when he wanted but a lot of the time he didn't bother.

For the whole Carmella/Sasha feud, I find it strange because I'm pretty much they're the same character. Hasn't Sasha already played the same character that Carmella is playing?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    For the whole Carmella/Sasha feud, I find it strange because I'm pretty much they're the same character. Hasn't Sasha already played the same character that Carmella is playing?

WWE usually only do two types of character for the female talent: Gormless "Aww gee, shucks" babyface or bitchy heel who thinks she's better than everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Missed it but have they dented belair already with a loss to bayley or did they cover it with the eye rake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Smacruairi

WWE usually only do two types of character for the female talent: Gormless "Aww gee, shucks" babyface or bitchy heel who thinks she's better than everyone else.

And Asuka who is bat**** crazy

After Cole calling the TLC match one of the most dangerous type of match, it's not even the final match.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Happy Christmas

And to you and all the great PW boardies ;)

So who is going to be dressed at Santa?

• Advertisement

So who is going to be dressed at Santa?

Ottis

Food fight?

Miracle on 34th Street Fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

These Christmas episodes are the pits.

Asuka already relegated to being Charlottes Asian partner the Queen is the star no one else.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Asuka already relegated to being Charlottes Asian partner the Queen is the star no one else.

The women’s that titles have been a disaster and should be scrapped.. a secondary women’s title ala the IC belt would make far more sense imo

So with the champs being a thrown together team they're put in a match against 2 thrown together teams but not the actual team of Riott Squad.
    Though I guess since we knew who was winning it's better not to have them.

Big E winning is a good thing. Just hope they have him take it seriously.
    Was Akira Tozawa there? Thought he was on Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Smackdown did 3.3 in the ratings.

The first hour drew 4 million in the ratings! An overrun from the NFL show I gather.

I did enjoy it a lot too. A good rating for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Smackdown did 3.3 in the ratings.

The first hour drew 4 million in the ratings! An overrun from the NFL show I gather.

I did enjoy it a lot too. A good rating for Christmas.

Meltzer and Alvarez will be doing somersaults of rage trying to explain it.

To be fair I can't understand why myself. A cage match for the title with an inevitable result....Bryan vs a Jey Uso who is starting to lose steam and the Queen taking stage over the actual Raws women champion....it really doesn't deserve a rating of that calibre.

To be fair I can't understand why myself. A cage match for the title with an inevitable result....Bryan vs a Jey Uso who is starting to lose steam and the Queen taking stage over the actual Raws women champion....it really doesn't deserve a rating of that calibre.

Hot sports lead in is a huge advantage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charlotte would be infinitely more well known than Asuka, even if that recognition is more or less "Isn't she Ric Flair's daughter?"

Fùck Meltzer and Alvarez also. Poisonous arseholes who love fuelling the tribalism.

Advertisement