Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Either that or Liz willed it into existence complaining every week about the titles 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 38,344 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

About time, it freaking annoyed me

Online rumour Charlotte Flair is returning tonight

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I know she's Japanese and pretty much expected, but it's mad how young Asuka looks compared to most of the women's roster and she looks great in casual clothes. Then stand her next to Charlotte and it's even more obvious.

And why did Charlotte keep pointing to the old belt?

Unifying the tag titles so going back to defending on 3 brands?

So were the 5 teams just waiting outside the locker room or were they in the locker room and overheard the others?

I find it stupid to have Baron on the main roster at the moment. Like how are we expected to take him as a serious contender for the NXT title when he's losing easily enough. If anything it makes Trick look bad and if Mello struggles, it'll make Mello look bad.

Ronda on 3 shows, I cannot see that or do not want to

Ronda should be feuding with Shayna as it looks like one and one with Becky is not happening

Roman returns tonight

Charlotte a guest of Waller on his show

How long before Hit Row are future endeavored again?

That was magical by the Usos

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Definitely the biggest flops of those HHH brought back... Well Wyatt aside.

Amazing ending to the show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Closing show with Usos/RR was awesome, and especially so by keeping it ambiguous as to what Jey was going to do until it was obvious whose side he was really taking. Solo's facial expression acting is also very good.

Pretty Deadly doing switcheroo stuff like blind tagging, or laying out flat with ring apron over their face, concealing which one of them it is, risks getting a bit too repetitive, though overall they are very entertaining.

Charlotte v Bianca for SummerSlam ? The battle of the bodysuits on Grayson last night makes it seem likely. Also, for a face, Charlotte can come across very heel-ish.

Iyo/Bayley implosion imminent? Iyo leaving Damage Control and going after Asuka's title would be nice. The shouting match in Japanese alone would be entertaining.

Think Charlotte is being a heel here. I know being entitled is who she is, but she seemed to play into it. Of course someone needs to remind her and Bianca that they did away with the auto rematch clause when they were changing things up and listening to the WWE fans years ago. 😀 Just like how they stuck with all their other big plans back then. Though Bianca whining about her rematch as well is very heelish.

The Bloodline stuff was great.

So will Rhea and Asuka be bringing their old titles with them everywhere as well the way Roman is keeping both of his.

How long until Santos turns on Rey?

Find it strange that Shotzi is challenging for Bayley's spot when there's still 1 spot left, which I assume will go in a last chance match. I know why she's doing it but would make more sense to do it when the last spot is filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Charlotte is an absolute charisma magnet. Painful to sit through her segments

Usos segment however was so good

Couple of really poor matches on the show. LA Knight against Santos was poor and Kross vs Styles was rubbish

Charlotte managed to even make Waller look bad. She just didn't seem to want to be out there.

Waller needs to start having some matches too

I'm still hoping a programme for him vs. Edge

The jumpsuits were awful but Bianca did well I thought in her mic response

I think Jey really should be the one to dethrone Reigns and take the titles, Cody can continue his long story 😄

Did Mia Mitch go missing for the tag match, poor AJ

It is very possible that Charlotte really did not want to be there on Waller segment, because it is essentially a long complicated form of promo.

I think I recall in the Charlotte "Legends" documentary, some months ago, that while speaking candidly as Ashley she said she had much greater difficulty getting into the promo side of the biz than the in ring action during her rise. That she still dislikes doing promos, as it so enerves her in case she messes up.

Post edited by duridian on

Charlotte just comes across as a heel even when face, no doubting her in ring ability which is very good as I do think her vs. Rhea was the top * match at this year's WM

Agree 100%. Charlotte v Rhea at WM39 was one of the best matches I've seen in years. They both really went all out, and the physicality of it I thought was incredible. I like them both a lot, so wasn't going to be disappointed whoever won.

They must have both been absolutely worn out after nearly 25 minutes of such intensity.

Jey finishing Cody's story 😁

• Advertisement

Nice nod to Andrade by Flair

Also feel the Roman Returns thing is the same as TK's Big Announcements 🤣🤣

Liv and Raquel on Smackdown to challenge for the tag titles, Rhea should be feuding with Raquel

Did Bayley vs. Shotzi happen for MITB or scrapped?

Forgot about that match. But instead we get Charlotte and Lacey. Didn't even address the match missing.

So Alba and Isla's second match on Smackdown is so they can both tap and basically scrap the NXT titles.

They've enough women in NXT to have a tag division.

Apparently Ronda and Shayna will be defending on all 3 shows

Wasn't there a storyline planned for Lacey, Charlotte and Ric, a baby?

The start of a potential Summerslam feud

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That is one seriously red hot crowd.

Advertisement