Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options
1277278279280281283»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,080 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

https://x.com/TheREALRIKISHI/status/1804694219841306920

• Registered Users Posts: 31,531 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

When it comes down to the final clash of Bloodlines, I expect the OG Bloodline to be one man down - and the pop of all pops when the Honorary Uce's music hits!

The blue brand invades Madison Square Garden in New York City this evening. Tonight's episode will feature a "Bloodline Acknowledgment Ceremony." The faction will officially welcome Jacob Fatu to the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Well that was some ending...

Roman Reigns return is going to be something else

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The stubble, the red eyes. Heyman was great.

That's him written out now for a while. So the question is what do we get first - Roman's music hitting or hearing "Ladies and gentlemen…"?

Is there a timeline for Roman's return? Summerslam?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Ridley

Heyman's commitment to the bit continues to be something else.

And that flaming eyes wolf logo be kewl.

None of the nu Bloodline should be talking at length ever. Or get wet, exposed to direct sunlight or fed after midnight.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I am wondering myself what the plan for SummerSlam is. Because Randy keeps making these subtle facial expressions towards Cody and I'd absolutely love that to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When I saw the flaming eyes wolf logo, I though they had just added flames to Corbin's wolf logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,528 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Heyman could do with using his time off tv losing a bit of weight.

When three large Samoans struggle to lift you it might be time to look at weight loss for the good of your long term health.

I think Solo vs. Cody for the title is the latest talk for Summerslam but I'd prefer Orton vs. Cody

Heyman for me has been "the mvp" "the seller" of Bloodline V2, he will be missed, his expressions, emotions just top notch

• Advertisement
Advertisement