Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options
1278279280281282284»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

That show seemed like a whole lot of nothing........

Then enters Jacob Fatu.

Everything from his intensity, athleticism and even his look make him must see.

It is great for Solo (as a boss) to have someone to just do what he wants and save getting his own hands dirty.

In saying that, they need to sort out Solo's look and presentation in general, his ring gear and non-ring gear make him look shorter than he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Most meh smackdown for a while.

Why spend weeks building up Davenport to have her lose. No crowd reaction for her anyway.

Dont get Tiff involved with Nia she's on fire on her own.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,069 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looked like when Renee was interviewing Chelsea, Isla and Blair were talking in the background.

I know they keep doing teases like that with no payoff, like the Creeds and Gable but maybe there will be something.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

With Heyman out, Jacob for me is carrying The Bloodline, while Solo has improved I just can't take him serious as a leader

Nia was cringe in her promo but I wouldn't object to her beating Bayley with Tiffany eventually cashing in, Nia has been great since she came back

Advertisement