Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charlotte corpsing. Send for the man...

https://streamable.com/q1nha

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So why doesn't Naomi have a title match at Battleground? Would make Carmella's that more threatening. And why isn't Carmella in the women's match? Wouldn't be the first MitB holder to be in the running for a title shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I can imagine creative full well knowing how **** the punjabi matches where. They probably are thinking, sure it will give Jinder more heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Smackdown has gone downhill since Road Dogg got his mits on it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Lord TSC wrote: »

If there was ever a time to use the word paws for hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lord TSC wrote: »

Not really been paying much attention lately.

Is Smackdown being run by Road Dogg these days? Why? How?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Y2J! :D

I am staying up for that match. KO vs Y2J vs AJ should be on a PPV but I'll take it

Jericho returns with a seriously dodgy hairdo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Already more interesting than Battleground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

Battleground got off to a fantastic match with the Tag title bout
    It was the best the new day have been in yonks and the usos have been quietly brilliant for a while now

But the rest of the card was let down

How badly they are fcuking up nakumura is baffling

What are they doing with Lana? Gotta say it looks like Becky and Charlotte are having a great time working together as faces

"Jinder demands an opponent for Summerslam."

Save us all 10 minutes of Jinder's croaking about India and just say Cena is getting it.

John Cena Vs Shinsuke Nakamura next week in a number one contenders match. That should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That pretty much confirms Shane vs. KO at Summerslam. Looking forward to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

John Cena Vs Shinsuke Nakamura next week in a number one contenders match. That should be good

That match should be headling Summerslam for the WWE title

Ok, that was a good episode, after I moaned about it last night :P

I can't see Cena vs Shinsuke ending in a clean finish, but I also can't see another multiman title match at the PPV. But that's an absolute dream match and I hope the crowd is hot next week.

With that, and Styles vs Owens, next week is going to be incredible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm confused about why they put the belt on AJ at the MSG show after what happened at Battleground, and then last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,629 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Gable showed more charisma in that minute and half than I have seen out of him since he first arrived on NXT and a hell of a lot more than Jordan has showed in his featured role over on RAW for the last two weeks.

Gable just needs to get rid of the AJ haircut.

Talking Smack now Smack Talking is the best thing the WWE are doing in the last year and they cancel it that really shows how out of touch they really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,376 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

didnt expect y2j too be back so soon, i wonder will he be gone after summerslam for another while and head back for the Rumble

KO vs Shane could be good

Can see Cena handing Nakamura his first wwe defeat but should be a good match and is sort of a dream match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Gable showed more charisma in that minute and half than I have seen out of him since he first arrived on NXT and a hell of a lot more than Jordan has showed in his featured role over on RAW for the last two weeks.

Gable just needs to get rid of the AJ haircut.

Talking Smack now Smack Talking is the best thing the WWE are doing in the last year and they cancel it that really shows how out of touch they really are.

It wasn't that good. 2 minutes?

I see they are trying to promote TOUT again. I thought was dead?

It wasn't that good. 2 minutes?

I see they are trying to promote TOUT again. I thought was dead?

It is. Bryan is playing up to his "I'm going to say whatever the hell I want, and make fun of WWE in the process, cause hey won't fire me" gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I still think it was worth the $5m investment. A short video app makes sense as the next step of social media. Imagine if it blew up, like facebook and twitter -- they'd be sorted for cash for another lifetime, and could make all the Marine movies they wanted!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Is Bryan and Renee using Tout not a rib on WWE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Cena ' going into Summerslam your going to be facing super Cena and that means I'm walking out 17 time champ!'

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Cena ' going into Summerslam your going to be facing super Cena and that means I'm walking out 17 time champ!'

He's become self aware of what he really is :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Coming soon: Grudge match between Cena and Reigns to see who can use the "Super" term. Cena with his Superhuman ability to lift Big Show or Reigns with his Superman illegal closed fist

Advertisement