Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I think it'll be Nak winning, with AJ turning heel at Summerslam leaving the fued of the century to enjoy. India didn't make a dent in the Network numbers so I think they'll give up that stupid idea now.

i do wonder if they will have jinder win so then they can try leave the AJ feud with nakamaura to wresltemania so the first match in wwe is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

They could do 3 AJ/Nak matches to try and top Okada/Omega. Survivor Series, Rumble and Mania. Maybe with Nak winning the first 2 and Aj winning at Mania, but it's WWE, it's never happening.

They could do 3 AJ/Nak matches to try and top Okada/Omega. Survivor Series, Rumble and Mania. Maybe with Nak winning the first 2 and Aj winning at Mania, but it's WWE, it's never happening.

id like to keep them apart one on one till mania as it would build a special match.

Have a miscue eliminate each other in the brand match at survivor series, triple threat with cena for the rumble. Aj turns heel after rumble leasing up to mania.

but i wouldn't be surprised if they just get whatever random smackdown as their first match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

sky88 wrote: »
    id like to keep them apart one on one till mania as it would build a special match.

This

Too often we get the biggest matches happening outside Mania, it's supposed to be the show of shows. I know they faced off in NJPW but it's new to WWE and close to the biggest match they can do

I know I was annoyed when they done the Shield triple threat last year for Battleground, that match should have been saved for a Wrestlemania main event and nothing else imo

Wonder what direction smackdown will take now that cena is on raw as i thought hed slide into the jinder feud as im not sure if Nakamaura will be the challenger going forward.

i think itll be AJ going for the title now and will be the one to take it from Jinder. ill be thankfully his series with owens is over as all the matches were very disappointing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,374 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

sky88 wrote: »
    Wonder what direction smackdown will take now that cena is on raw as i thought hed slide into the jinder feud as im not sure if Nakamaura will be the challenger going forward.

i think itll be AJ going for the title now and will be the one to take it from Jinder. ill be thankfully his series with owens is over as all the matches were very disappointing

A GLOURIOUS direction lol

I can see Roode debuting and have 1/2 mid card fueds before going for the title vs Styles but would not be surprised too see him go straight into the title picture??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

PTH2009 wrote: »
    A GLOURIOUS direction lol

I can see Roode debuting and have 1/2 mid card fueds before going for the title vs Styles but would not be surprised too see him go straight into the title picture??

Wonder if he'll take Corbins position as an upper heel, I'd be more than okay with that

if they go with jinder/nakamaura for another ppv the feud with roode is set up perfectly with nakamaura never beaten roode in nxt and it keeps AJ away from nak if that really is the wresltmania plan.

Reckon it will be AOP attacking new day and challenging for the tag titles

Roode too interrupt an AJ Styles promo and challenge for the US Title

Then again this is WWE and there could be no NXT main roster debuts tonight

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I've a feeling AOP will be revealed as the people who attacked Breezango.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Loughc wrote: »
    I've a feeling AOP will be revealed as the people who attacked Breezango.

That would be an awful way to debut them (though I love Breezango). A comedy feud would kill their careers no?

AoP arent moving up yet is my 2 cents.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    That would be an awful way to debut them (though I love Breezango). A comedy feud would kill their careers no?

AoP arent moving up yet is my 2 cents.

Not if they have AOP show up and absolutely destroy Breezango. They themselves don't have to get involved in the comedy side of the storyline.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bobby Roode
    is ckstage at smackdown.
    Shelton Benjamin
    also expected too.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bobby Roode
    is ckstage at smackdown.
    Shelton Benjamin
    also expected too.

Glorious gold standard lol

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

4/10 for the joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Great job on making the spoiler tags utterly pointless. Some of us still like the surprises you know. :rolleyes:

martyos121 wrote: »
    Great job on making the spoiler tags utterly pointless. Some of us still like the surprises you know. :rolleyes:

Apologies but they could mean something else Goldust?

They should have a way of putting in spoilers on the touch site

It's speculation, not a spoiler. He was at Raw too.

I wonder who KO will pick as the Ref for the US Title match ???

This is KOs last chance at styles for the US Title

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

it will be a glorious refffing performance

• Advertisement

Wait now

That was GLOURIOUS

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

there goes my prediction

Glorious time for commercial breaks.

Paul Ellering as the speical ref and he will have AOP help Kevin Owens and we have a new stable with Ellering as the manager ???

So Gable is the new Charlie Haas lol

Shelton is a very under rated wrestler and hope he has a good run this time round

So the ref will be Baron Bloody Corbin

Talk about an anti climax

• Registered Users Posts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

The Styles/Owens feud has been such a disappointment from an in ring perspective. They don't seem to gel well together. Their matches have been decent, but came nowhere near the quality either usually brings to the ring.

The booking was poor too. Too much McMahon interference in what could've been a good straight wrestling rivalry.

Didn't see Roode being a babyface at all but the crowd loved him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Didn't see Roode being a babyface at all but the crowd loved him

I can't see it being a long term thing. I think they knew that he'd get cheered, thanks to his theme. Id say he'll get turned pretty quick.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I can't see it being a long term thing. I think they knew that he'd get cheered, thanks to his theme. Id say he'll get turned pretty quick.

He gets over mainly thanks to his theme and Gimmick but hes not a young guy and prob only has a year or 2 in him but he deserves a good main roster run

its weird thinking that Aj Styles, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe and Eric Young are now top guys in WWE after years of going against them in TNA.

Advertisement