Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭Ridley

paulie21 wrote: »
    No posts during the show bloody hell ye all missed the return of the undertaker

Sans hat/coat was a good look for him as regular wrestling attire, I thought.

When's Fashion Files back again?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fashion Files returns tonight :D

Or not :(

So, Kevin Owens says he's going to throw Shane off the Cell...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,374 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If the rumours of Kevin Owens heading too Raw after HIAC are true than do you think they might move a Raw guy over too SD ???

Matt Hardy would be perfect on SD while Jeff is out

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PTH2009 wrote: »
    If the rumours of Kevin Owens heading too Raw after HIAC are true than do you think they might move a Raw guy over too SD ???

Dont really think KO for Matt would be a fair trade imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Just back from hols, are last weeks SD and the week before worth downloading?
    Or someone sum them up in no more than 9 words :-D

Watch Shane and Owens segments, and New Day Usos

• Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Here is 9

Road Dogg is booking so don't bother with them!!

Sami Zayn too turn heel and cost Shane the match and align with KO ???

That concessions area was very conveniently set up showing the latest wwe products

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

They should stop this messing around on Raw, and send The Miz back to smackdown and let him beat Mahal for the title

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The timing of Owens potentially going to Raw could work for a return from injury for Samoa Joe and a trade to SD in his place. Heel for heel at a similar level/stature and Joe could be a world champ on SD but on Raw hes already had his shots at Lesnar you would think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The timing of Owens potentially going to Raw could work for a return from injury for Samoa Joe and a trade to SD in his place. Heel for heel at a similar level/stature and Joe could be a world champ on SD but on Raw hes already had his shots at Lesnar you would think.

Yea Joe for KO would be a decent trade

I thought hype bros broke up???

I wonder will AOP debut tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I thought hype bros broke up???

I wonder will AOP debut tonight

Hype Bros tagged on the Hell in a Cell Kick Off vs Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin. As for AOP, they're booked for
    for the next NXT Takeover so it's unlikely yet.

First half of the show (tag division and Owens/Sami promos) was brilliant.

Second half dragged.

But overall, a very good episode. The two main promos were brilliant.

Also, not only did they not air the new Fashion Files as advertised, WWE seem to have tweeted out spoilers of sorts. I won't link the tweet directly, but they've put up a picture of...
    Harper and Rowan are now repackaged as "The Bludgeon Brothers"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Omackeral wrote: »

Oh god this is going too fall on its arse

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

They could be over as hell if they didn't have such a stupid name.

You can just picture Vince telling them how to say those lines.

Ah right, I missed that somehow. Weird they'd just throw the 2B answer out like that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Same verbiage as your average Steph promo, i.e horrendous.

More than likely Sami Zayn is faking all this friendship thing with Owens but hes ok at the happy annoying heel character

Interesting no Mahel this week, I wonder is Nakamura out of the title picture now ??

I'm holding out hopes that with New Day out of the tag picture, and Jinder with no #1 contender, that they pull the trigger on a New Day main event run...

Apparently Styles is now out of the US Title picture and will move into the World title scene and will be fed too Mahel and co. Could see maybe Nakamura go for he US title now or they will have plans for him and Orton as a team ???

I wonder what next for KO and Zayn ???

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looks like the Usos are babyfaces now which I'm a bit wary about. I thought they were getting into a great groove as heels and I'd like to see that play out some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,097 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Jinder better be doing some serious business in India, because if not, its absurd that AJ will be fed to him

Looks like the Usos are babyfaces now which I'm a bit wary about. I thought they were getting into a great groove as heels and I'd like to see that play out some more.

Given they are against Gable/Benjamin who are faces, and they ran down the entire division after their talk it's New Day, I'd presume they are still heels, but they just let them run a respect angle to provide utter closure to their feud. I'd imagine they'll go back to full heel next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They didn't run down Breezango though because they're cool. :) but yeah, Usos are still heels. Well I guess Breezango would be included when Usos said all other teams in the back sucked.

As someone pointed out, it's stupid that Dolph has his music before it cuts out since that still counts as gimmicky entrance music

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Jinder better be doing some serious business in India, because if not, its absurd that AJ will be fed to him

they don't see AJ like you or I see AJ, and they see Mahal as marketable to 1 billion people.

The see AJ as an asset, not a draw.

It's nonsense, but it's how it is.

Also, the idea that Mahal will draw simply because he's Indian, and will draw more because he's champion, is absolutely mental; nevermind utterly lazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Would love to know how many Indian network subscribers there are.

Advertisement