Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Probably get a backstage pass a load of autographs pictures and merch for his troubles.

I doubt it would go any further than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,374 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Probably get a backstage pass a load of autographs pictures and merch for his troubles.

I doubt it would go any further than that.

Didnt Ric Flair accidentally punch a fan and the fan got mania tickets and a lot of speical perks???

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Didnt Ric Flair accidentally punch a fan and the fan got mania tickets and a lot of speical perks???

Don't remeber that one the last one I remember was Punk hitting the fan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember Flair punched a "fan" during the feud with Undertaker, said fan being Paul London.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

J. Marston wrote:
    Please end this nonsense, AJ.

Styles vs Lesnar is infinitely more interesting than the current main event so it won't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Oh of course it's not going to happen but there's that 0.1% of me that's thinking Lesnar v Styles would be awesome

I'm calling either Singh interference or Mahal disqualifying himself there's no other way it goes in reality

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Or, as some are speculating, Jinder may have failed a wellness test and this is a emergency title change?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seems possible since AJ was scheduled to fight Rusev for a slot on Team SD

Are they the same guys who speculated Mew was under the truck in Pokemon Red/Blue?

I'm not going to get excited for it until the match when I'll be excited for all of 30 seconds before back to bitter disappointment

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote:
    Seems possible since AJ was scheduled to fight Rusev for a slot on Team SD

Rusev could be preoccupied with Rusev Day

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Speaking of Rusev, anyone else notice how often he says 'elated' now, going back to this great interview:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

J. Marston wrote: »
    Or, as some are speculating, Jinder may have failed a wellness test and this is a emergency title change?
    In a Facebook group I'm in, someone posted a picture of Jinder and one of the comments was "I'd be surprised if his piss tested positive for urine" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Don't get your hopes up folks, they obviously need AJ to make Jinder look strong for Brock :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Brock v AJ is a dream bout.

Which is why it won't happen!

Would they do a WWE title change on tape delay? Since it's in Manchester. It might be the kind of thing that would lead to increased viewers I suppose if people knew they were going to see

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Would they do a WWE title change on tape delay? Since it's in Manchester. It might be the kind of thing that would lead to increased viewers I suppose if people knew they were going to see

Anything can happen in the WWE :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,374 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I want too see Jinder arrive on an elephant

J. Marston wrote: »

Id find it hard to believe, hes surely by now over the last year been tested considering he looks the way he looks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

DM_7 wrote: »
    Brock v AJ is a dream bout.

Which is why it won't happen!

Only dream match with Brock I want to see is where he puts someone over.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hadn't realised, when they announced that match, it conflicted with the announced Rusev vs AJ match. Thats actually got me interested now, to see why they changed it...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Rusev has the day off to celebrate Rusev Day

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hadn't realised, when they announced that match, it conflicted with the announced Rusev vs AJ match. Thats actually got me interested now, to see why they changed it...

I wish I held off chucking Jinder out and keeping AJ in my fantasy line up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

Wasnt there something a month or so ago about Jinder being advertised as a 2 time world champion for the Indian tour? Whats the chance of a one week Styles reign?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i was thinking they might go with jinder winning in India to make it a bigger deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

If Jinder is suspended for a Wellness test (impossible I know) he has exactly 30 days till the India date if he drops to the infinitely more talented and popular AJ Styles.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Jinder won't be dropping the title to AJ, I imagine the match will end due to the RAW locker room invading Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Loughc wrote: »
    Jinder won't be dropping the title to AJ, I imagine the match will end due to the RAW locker room invading Smackdown.

Owens and Zayn to let them into the arena out of spite perhaps?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

martyos121 wrote: »
    Owens and Zayn to let them into the arena out of spite perhaps?

Yep, certainly the way I would book it. Which means it's not going to be how they book it.

• Advertisement

infinitely more talented and popular AJ Styles.

Tell us how you really feel :p

Advertisement