Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,374 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

have a bad feeling on the 14th Nov SD Jinder will use his rematch clause and beat Styles and win back the title and we will get Jinder vs Brock at SS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

PTH2009 wrote: »
    have a bad feeling on the 14th Nov SD Jinder will use his rematch clause and beat Styles and win back the title and we will get Jinder vs Brock at SS

They won't do it before SS as they want the buys that Lesnar and AJ will draw but wouldn't be surprised to see a title change on the next available opportunity afterwards.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Smackdown this week HAS to end with a Raw invasion. My guess is they'll interfere in a rematch, causing a no contest, and they can do the rematch post-SvS

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The one thing i feel that is missing between the Team Raw/Smackdown teams is that all the teams seem to be getting on too well. Like even last year we had Ambrose and AJ on team SD which built tension that they could not work together. Like its pretty much all faces vs faces (bar Samoa Joe)

Thats why i felt you could have had either/both KO and Sami on team SD to see if they could work with the rest of the team and Shane to make sure SD come out on top.

Def feel that Raw need to get there revenge this week on Smackdown

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Smackdown this week HAS to end with a Raw invasion. My guess is they'll interfere in a rematch, causing a no contest, and they can do the rematch post-SvS

they could easily do another SD invasion of Raw and then the next night Raw finally get there revenge and go on to win the match at Survivor Series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

The whole Raw v Smackdown thing is stupid as an idea. That's the issue with it.

Angle last week talking about how 'Raw has the best fans'. As if WWE fans are that particular to either Raw or Smackdown. It's nonsense. And also, there's no real tension between the two shows, apart for these few weeks. It's meaningless. And they know it. Getting Steph back on screen just to threaten ANGLE with a firing was desperate the other week.

The whole concept sucks, nevermind the fact the execution of the crap concept has also sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So was just looking at the Survivor Series wiki page to remind myself what matches were at Survivor Series and seems there are 2 title matches on Smackdown this week
    Natalya vs Charlotte and
    Sin Cara vs Baron Corbin

Was the second one already announced?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not sure. I saw that too and I didn't realise the second one was happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Krooshma

Enjoyed that ending to tonight’s show.. no sign of Orton and Cena to help team smack down.. hope angle starts delivering angle slams properly again, that one on Shane looked brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Krooshma wrote: »
    Enjoyed that ending to tonight’s show.. no sign of Orton and Cena to help team smack down.. hope angle starts delivering angle slams properly again, that one on Shane looked brutal

Cena and Orton go missing whenever a segment involves "the locker room."

• Advertisement

For some reason sky sports didnt record SD last night , was it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭dusty bin

For some reason sky sports didnt record SD last night , was it any good?

They moved it to one of the other sky sports channels last night. Being checking the schedules every weekend as it's not first time that's happened. Will only auto record if it's on same channel every week.

that opening speech thing by Shane Mcmahon to the SD roster was bloody embarassing. Has to be seen to be believed

so SD are the heels in this story ???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

PTH2009 wrote: »
    that opening Saved by the Bell pep rally thing by Shane Mcmahon to the SD roster was bloody embarassing. Has to be seen to be believed

Credit John Pollock. Tbf I love fairly embarrassing angles like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Thought Bryan was great last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fcuk Sky for changing the channel it's not like they don't have a enough bloody channels these days.

Is it worth going looking for on other sources?

Fcuk Sky for changing the channel it's not like they don't have a enough bloody channels these days.

Is it worth going looking for on other sources?

I know surely if you have the programme series linked then it should swap over to whatever channel its on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    Thought Bryan was great last night.

Absolutely. His promo was awesome and I can't wait for his match with Brock.

:pac:

I kind of expected Cena but then it got to the point where he couldn't believeably clear the ring without making the Raw team look weak. But what was Orton's excuse. I mean the women's team all get on so well that they even share a locker room with no problems.
    Thought the Smackdown invasion on Raw was done better.

Bryan's promo was going well until he said Brock had big legs. :)

Bryan annoyed at Shane. Owens and Sami annoyed at Shane. Will they all be annoyed together? Unfortunately I doubt it since the people wouldn't accpet Bryan as heel and he just said he bleeds team blue the same night Owens and Zan turned their back on the team

• Advertisement

Id love if Sami/KO cause Shane to be eliminated and allow HHH to get the pin. Then we get a stare down between HHH/KO/Sami where they shake hands but then they turn on HHH by a double superkick or something

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I kind of expected Cena but then it got to the point where he couldn't believeably clear the ring without making the Raw team look weak.

I expected that too and I thought it would have been a great moment but like you said there was eventually so many Raw guys that it wouldn't have been believable.

I did really like the moment where The Usos ran down, saw Roman, and all of them stopped. That was an excellent touch and lays the potential for a story down the line.

Ric coming out to celebrate with Charlotte was another nice moment. I thought it was a pretty good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Totally expecting AJ to drop the title back to Jinder tonight.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Totally expecting AJ to drop the title back to Jinder tonight.

Yep, there was no way Jinder would have gotten half a decent performance out of Brock let alone MOTN candidate. It was a good move putting the title on AJ but yeah I can see Vince going back to the Jinder Experiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

AJ is really over now, having the best matches he can and getting the best out of his opponents so of course Vince is going to take it off him. Vince is insane don't you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Following last night’s events on Raw there is speculation that
    Liv Morgan and Peyton’n’Billie are set for Smackdown. Ruby Riot another possibility. If they’re not going to make Peyton champ they may as well move them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Ruby Riot is garbage

They would really need to play up AJ hurting to have it any way believeable that he loses to Jinder after lating so long against Brock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Ruby Riot is garbage
    I don’t mind her actually. She’s not much of a talker but that won’t be a problem on the main roster! Aside from her looks I don’t rate Liv Morgan much.

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They would really need to play up AJ hurting to have it any way believeable that he loses to Jinder after lating so long against Brock.

Yea i dont know how they are gonna play that out since the match wasn't overly crazy with any lasting "injury" . Unless AJ gets attacked by Jinder early on in the evening but still wants to defend the title blah blah

Advertisement