Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Even Shane's tweets are scripted now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I can see Nattie walking away from the match at some stage and letting Naomi and Charlotte get pinned. Then Nattie will prob try and befriend Re-Absolution only for them to pretend to accept her but then beat her down

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Shane will never be as odious as Stephanie but I'm so tired of him opening Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,374 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

this buddy stuff between Shane and Bryan maybe ending soon ???

Bryan actually looks in great shape

Owen's shirt: "Fight Anyone"

Owens: "Please Daniel, get me out of this match. Orton is crazy."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,097 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

J. Marston wrote: »
    Shane will never be as odious as Stephanie but I'm so tired of him opening Smackdown.

Bored of the dude who is near 50 constantly getting high profile matches at PPV'S. I loath the idea that he will get a singles match at Mania while much more talented dudes will be thrown into a cluster**** match.

Just get the Mc Mahons off my tv/laptop asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Shaneo Mac is cool and all but always got the impression since his return that he's just going through the motions.

To be nearly back 2 years and not changed it up at all says it all. Seems happy to be the nice guy authority figure and nothing more, while a heel Shane could potentially do wonders for the roster. But I guess there's no chance of that as long as Stephanie is on camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Ruby Riot is now Ruby Riott. And the most dangerous women? Really?

Barred from ringside in a no DQ match?

Think that was one of the lesser Fashion Files anyway. Ascension were the best thing in it. Though they killed them off. Guess they'll be back due to the gas not actually being poison.

I love WWE's weird rules. Morgan and Logan battering Naomi outside the ring with the steps. Ref: "Would ye stop."

But a fatal four way was stopped because of DQ last week on Raw.

thought Ryder would be the one to turn on Mojo but it was the other way around. Cant see any of the 2 making a huge impact as single stars

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    thought Ryder would be the one to turn on Mojo but it was the other way around. Cant see any of the 2 making a huge impact as single stars

Especially as it seems Mojo will be the one who will get a push out of it.

that was an awesome RKO

knew they would do KO/Zayn vs Orton/mystery opponent who will be Nakamura prob at clash of champions. feeling we may see an Orton heel turn at that and start a Nakamura vs Orton feud

good Lord that was horrendous

good on the eye but still terrible promo and acting skills

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There's are bad promos. And then there are promos where you know Vince looks at it, and decides to base their entire character around the particular problem from now on.

And I feel Sarah Logan just cut the second type. I can't imagine the idea not being floated that all her promos from now on will be unintelligible messes with a Southern accent.

With Shane being the special ref for the Sami/KO vs Orton/Nak match you can def guarantee a Bryan interference , maybe Shane gets knocked down and Bryan comes out to count a pin or something

With Shane being the special ref for the Sami/KO vs Orton/Nak match you can def guarantee a Bryan interference , maybe Shane gets knocked down and Bryan comes out to count a pin or something

Id be surprised if its not something like that, if they do plan on turning Bryan heel i think they will spread it out a bit and not go for it straight away at Clash Of Champions

Knowing WWE it will be actually Shane Mcmahon turning on Orton/Nak and joining KO/Zayn and he will be the one turning heel

I'd be happy for Shane to turn heel but it's difficult to find the logic in him siding with Zayn and Owens unless it's the beginning a bigger angle with ramifications for Raw and Smackdown.

As much as i dont wanna see another McMahon as the heel Gm/Commissioner role i think it would be hard for them to get Bryan over as a heel.

Shane could say these guys were willing to do anything in order to get noticed etc etc and thats what he wants from his roster on SD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lord TSC wrote: »
    There's are bad promos. And then there are promos where you know Vince looks at it, and decides to base their entire character around the particular problem from now on.

And I feel Sarah Logan just cut the second type. I can't imagine the idea not being floated that all her promos from now on will be unintelligible messes with a Southern accent.

The instant she mentioned her "paw" or pappy or whatever it was and cats in a room with a rocking chair, I felt my interest die. It just sounded so stupid.

Shame as Logan can go in the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Haven't seen SD yet, is Logan ruined already? I really liked her in the MYC. :(

Haven't seen SD yet, is Logan ruined already? I really liked her in the MYC. :(

Seems like her character is an unintelligible country hick.

Don't know what Morgan is supposed to be, a bimbo?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Seems like her character is an unintelligible country hick.

Don't know what Morgan is supposed to be, a bimbo?

Never watched either tbh but i just cant take Logan seriously with that accent and i feel Morgan is the same character that Carmella started out with

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

It is her accent though, what do ye want her to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Shane could say these guys were willing to do anything in order to get noticed etc etc and thats what he wants from his roster on SD

Shane is still pissed off about SS and after cooling down and thinking about it he should be mad at Roode and Nakamura for underperforming in the match and being eliminated so easy and not Owens and Zayn. That while Owens and Zayn did get involved it's people like them that he needed and should have picked them as part of his team. A feud between Roode/Nakamura and Owens/Zayn would be gold, Nakamura and Zayn put on one hell of a match at Takeover and have Zayn and Nakamura go at it on the main roster will get Nakamura over.

Only way you're getting DB over as a heel is if he goes full on heel and helps the other heels on the show so screws Styles out of the championship and gets it back on Jinder and helps keep it on him. Corporation 2.0 with DB as the boss, Jinder as their company champion and Owens/Zayn as the tag team muscle.

Only way you're getting all three men over as heels in 2018 is if they're all involved with Jinder. He might be hated by some but he's probably the only guy who'd help with getting DB/Zayn/Owens over as heels.
    DM_7 wrote: »
    It is her accent though, what do ye want her to do?

Should kept her silent, have her as the muscle of the group whose only job is to beat people up.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Ziggler is using music again?

DB might fall into the same category as Cena cause of all his charity work (Conor the crusher) and they can't really have him as a bad guy if hes involved in charity stuff/ video message og him getting people hyped up before SD live events etc

Shane as the Heel has be done successfully and will work again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Weren't most guessing Bryan would turn heel?

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Decent enough Smackdown tonight I thought.
    Daniel Bryan added himself to the tag match Sunday as a second special guest referee, and then later on the show he wound up as referee and counted the fall as Owens beat Nakamura. Interesting to see where they go with this on Sunday.

Advertisement