Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Those pop up graphics during promos reminds me of when my dad discovered emojis and turned every word that had an emoji into an emoji

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Rusev added to the US Title match at Mania, a bathroom break it is no longer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Well i think im the only one that watched SD XD

Cant wait for Styles vs Nakamura. Its gonna be so epic and good. 6 star!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

xpletiv wrote: »

I watched it. Pretty standard show. Nak really needs to improve his English though for promos. That segment with AJ at the end was all over the place

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

xpletiv wrote: »

I imagine after entrances they’ll be given 9 minutes and cut away shortly after Nakamura raises the belt.

But hey kid rock will prob get 20 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well, that Andre Battle Royal trophy looks really cheap and more likely to be broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,372 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well, that Andre Battle Royal trophy looks really cheap and more likely to be broken.

Braunnnn will break it after winning it

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

smackdown-live.jpg

Last one before Wrestlemania 34, again courtesy of WWE.com, here's your preview.

AJ Styles & Shinsuke Nakamura to face Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin

Rusev battles Jinder Mahal days before U.S. Title Fatal 4-Way

Charlotte Flair faces Natalya in a rematch from two weeks ago

Shane McMahon to return ahead of WrestleMania

Seriously rehashing last night's RAW, why?? We know Kurt & Ronda are teaming against Triple H/Stephanie.

• Advertisement

so is shane back as full time comissioner now ??

Surly Bryan will go back full time wrestler after mania and a new GM comes in ??

thinking someone is turning on somone on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Carmella is a student of the Alexa Bliss school of bumping clearly.

Jesus that was pathetic.

“But the question is, are YOU ready?”

And then what? Oh right, cue Charlotte’s music....:confused:

That one has Road Dogg written all over it.

have a bad feeling we will all be disapointed in wwes version of Nak vs Styles on sunday ??

Imagine if vince has no input on it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    have a bad feeling we will all be disapointed in wwes version of Nak vs Styles on sunday ??

Imagine if vince has no input on it

I called it before but I’m calling it again the match will get around 9 minutes and it will cut off Nakamuras crowing moment to show recaps of wrestlemania week.

Loughc wrote: »
    I called it before but I’m calling it again the match will get around 9 minutes and it will cut off Nakamuras crowing moment to show recaps of wrestlemania week.

or that bloddy Ronda rousey match recap video again

That’s prime stuff from Aiden English. Brilliant!

I love the RKO

So the first SD live after mania and final show before the superstar shake up which starts next monday on Raw. Taken from wwe.com

How will AJ Styles respond to Shinsuke Nakamuras Savage Attack ???
    After AJ Styles retained his WWE Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura in a thrilling match at WrestleMania, the WWE Universe was stunned when The King of Strong Style struck The Phenomenal One with a merciless low blow and put the boots to him in a savage assault after the title bout.

What reasoning will WWE’s Rockstar have for his heinous actions? And how will Styles respond?

What does the future hold for the leadership of SD live and the superstar shake up
    The state of SmackDown LIVE’s management team was certainly in flux leading up to WrestleMania 34. Shane McMahon had announced that he would be taking an indefinite leave of absence as Commissioner of the blue brand, and Daniel Bryan had just been cleared for in-ring competition.

Now that the two have vanquished Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn from SmackDown LIVE for good following their win over The “Yep!” Movement at WrestleMania, what’s next for the Commissioner and General Manager? Will Shane officially return from his leave of absence and what impact will his health issues have on his decision? Will Daniel Bryan continue to split time between the ring and the office? And how will the Superstar Shake-up impact these decisions?

Where does Charlotte go after beating Asuka
    Having firmly proved that she was indeed ready for Asuka, SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair now stands atop the mountain as the definitive Queen of WWE. Who will step up to challenge Flair? Could we see Naomi, the winner of the first-ever WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal, shine her glow the Queen’s way? Or, could the likes of The Riott Squad or Becky Lynch make a power play for the top spot on Team Blue? And when will Carmella look to strike with her Money in the Bank contract?

Who will be the light in the Bludgeon Brothers new age of Darkness ???
    After The Bludgeon Brothers defeated The Usos and The New Day to become new SmackDown Tag Team Champions in a dominant performance at WrestleMania, the question must now be posed: Who the heck is gonna stop these guys?

With Harper & Rowan’s new age of darkness now looming heavily over the SmackDown Tag Team division, who will step up to slow down the two behemoths?

Who might debut on Smackdown Live after Wrestlemania
    #RawAfterMania saw NXT standouts like The Authors of Pain, No Way Jose and Ember Moon make their debuts on the red brand, but does that mean SmackDown LIVE can expect new faces to arrive as well? Historically, Team Blue has also had its share of surprises, so is it possible SmackDown LIVE will see new faces emerge one week before the Superstar Shake-up?

Sky Sports Arena 1am Weds 11th Apr

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wonder who gets call ups for Smackdown? Almas and Iconic Duo at a pure guess?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,934 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Well peyton Royce is giving the impression she is back in Florida.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Almas (with Vega)
    Iconic Duo
    Lars Sullivan
    possibly Sanity or Cillian Dane on his own

Maybe Big Cass will join SD live and James Storm will debut (if he has signed with wwe)

So is Asuka Raw or Smackdown now? She fought for the SD title yet was on Raw up til Mania

martyos121 wrote: »
    Rusev added to the US Title match at Mania, a bathroom break it is no longer! :D

Looking back at this 2 days after Wrestlemania, my thinking now is WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER :mad:

Just to eat the pin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39,934 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Looking back at this 2 days after Wrestlemania, my thinking now is WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER :mad:

Because that ungrateful fecker Russev decided to get over on his own. I mean how dare he do such a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Wasn't there a rumour he asked out of his contract as he was doing nothing of note and they put him in the match to keep him happy

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Because that ungrateful fecker Russev decided to get over on his own. I mean how dare he do such a thing.

Cause the writing team won't allow him to :pac:
    Wasn't there a rumour he asked out of his contract as he was doing nothing of note and they put him in the match to keep him happy

They should've just let him go instead of having to be the one to eat the pin :mad:

I would see that being true if he won the match, unless he just said he was leaving if he's not on the main card for Wrestlemania.

Truly tonight marks the end of mania week and as enjoyable as it was i dont want to see pizza or chocolate for a few days and my sleep pattern has been all over the shop

• Advertisement

But tomorrow's NXT matches were recorded on Mania weekend so wouldn't that be the end of it? :)

Who is Bryan expected to feud with now? Or will they wait for next week's shakeup before starting anything? Probably be more about his GM role tonight and what's happening with it

Advertisement