Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It's like he just discovered how to do a low blow and will now always do it. Until AJ tricks him and wears a cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

SlickRic wrote: »
    Oh fúck.

You've just bummed me out, because they will 100% do this.

It is what it is yo you know that's what will happen. ;) I'd rather they just let his trolling expressions do the talking but the E aren't subtle like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,621 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

"No Speak English" Now that's a shirt over at Save with....

• Registered Users Posts: 38,372 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

R Truth is still a thing ??

Prob put him in a tag team with Tye Dillinger leading to a heel Dillinger to turn on him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

PTH2009 wrote: »
    R Truth is still a thing ??

Prob put him in a tag team with Tye Dillinger leading to a heel Dillinger to turn on him

4th member of new day as hes teamed with 2 of them before :p

• Advertisement

R-Truth always entertains me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

R-Truth always entertains me.

Yeah same here and the fact that he has been over since he returned is a reminder how good he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was asking before why Almas is always referred to as Andrade "Cien" Almas, instead of just Andrade Almas or Cien?
    Now he's on the main roster where they love cutting people's names, I can see that being shortened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I was asking before why Almas is always referred to as Andrade "Cien" Almas, instead of just Andrade Almas or Cien?
    Now he's on the main roster where they love cutting people's names, I can see that being shortened.

or just call him El Idolo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Danial Bryan to be on MizTV tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Danial Bryan to be on MizTV tonight :D

hMQxUM6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lets see if Miz can do a promo without going all shoot-y. Doubt it.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Lets see if Miz can do a promo without going all shoot-y. Doubt it.

I hope he does. Tbh, thats Miz when he's at his best, and playing off real life is exactly what a Miz/Bryan feud SHOULD be based on....

Jayus didnt knw the miz had a daughter recently

Hardly ever mentioned it

Who attacked Daniel ?

Prob Samoa Joe pissed off for some reason or Big Cass attacked him before he came out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

First time watchin raw/sd live in a long time

Now to be fair iv very drunk but big cass made no sense at all and who in the name of **** would attack daniel bryan like a heartless mf

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Becky is veering towards jobber status.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Becky is veering towards jobber status.

She's been there for years, to be frank. She's the good guy who makes the bad guys look good ahead of their feuds with the more important good guy.

Overall, I enjoyed that Smackdown. There's a lot to be excited for on the show.

I LOVED the reasoning behind Nakamura's theme. Not just that he's turned so new music, but that Shinsuke didn't want fans singing along, so got lyrics in a language most fans can't speak to stop them. That's actually really, really smart psychology. I've enjoyed Nakamura as a heel to date.

I think the only thing stopping Becky getting future endeavored is her friendship with Charlotte.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Becky is the new christian shes the always reliable in the ring can get everyone over but management never really push her right even though she has a clear connection with the fans just like christian.

I think the only thing stopping Becky getting future endeavored is her friendship with Charlotte.

Nah. She's got a good look, stays popular with fans despite her appalling w//l record, does well merch wise, is brilliant in the ring, and they chose her to be the lead female in the upcoming Marine film, which they wouldn't have done if they didn't like her.

I reckon unless she becomes unhappy with her role herself, then she'll be around for quite a while. The reality is that women have far, far less chances to make proper money on the Indy scene outside WWE. So it will be up to her how long she sticks around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

764dak wrote: »

Leave Becky alone you bullies!

Yeah as you lads have said they seem to see her as a reliable, experienced pro that they can use to further storylines and establish newcomers. I’d say she’s a bit frustrated as she’s capable of more and the crowd like her but they won’t get rid of her any time soon. Unlikely that they’ll ever give her a big push but she might get a sniff of the title when The Marine 6 comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

sky88 wrote: »
    Becky is the new christian shes the always reliable in the ring can get everyone over but management never really push her right even though she has a clear connection with the fans just like christian.

To lazy to check, but pretty sure Natalya has won more belts than Becky since she joined the main roster. That's a disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Thought Cass was doing fine until he got onto the "I hate Daniel because he reminds me of when I was small." Who the **** wrote that? Felt like a rib on both guys.

AJ and Naka really has become a fantastic story in the last 3 weeks. The Club taking a bullet for AJ and AJ desperately trying to protect Anderson was so we'll done.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,257 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Thought Cass was doing fine until he got onto the "I hate Daniel because he reminds me of when I was small." Who the **** wrote that? Felt like a rib on both guys.

Vince.
    Vince wrote it.
    Or he at least wholeheartedly approved of it.
    in fact, I'd imagine he probably threatened to fire somebody if they didn't write it.

seriously, it's 20 fúcking 18.

nobody gives a flying fúck about how big anyone is. for the love of Christ. can not one person tell the man that the biggest PPV stars in combat sports are 'small'?

you'd think i'd be used to hearing this nonsense, but it still fúcking annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

AJ and Naka really has become a fantastic story in the last 3 weeks. The Club taking a bullet for AJ and AJ desperately trying to protect Anderson was so we'll done.

Nak is knocking it out the park as a heel. That new edgy theme is brilliant too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

DM_7 wrote: »
    Joe is a major case of what could have been.

Is Cass now Nak's Diesel? Hope Nak ditch's his music for something less popular.

Woohoo! Something I wanted actually happened.

He could get a stable on a few months as well. Ultra bad guy then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

the last 3 weeks nak has been better than previous 2 years. loving this heel turn

Advertisement