Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,256 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Team Hell No is back.

I have nothing to moan about.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

SlickRic wrote: »
    Team Hell No is back.

:eek:

Remember the date..

Just wait until RAW, normal service shall resume :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

SlickRic wrote: »
    Team Hell No is back.

Wait until the double cross where it will turn out that it was KANE who was behind the Bludgeon Brothers attack on Bryan.

I loved Team Hell No and I still watch clips on YouTube but it just seems weird that they're a team again. Feels like both have grown beyond it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

See if I can las through a live Smackdown any easier than a live Raw

Enjoyed that. Watching live, it rarely felt like it dragged. Bryan remembering his feud with Kane was funny, matches were fun.

I did lol at WWE taking credit for "Kane" trending world wide though....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,256 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I did lol at WWE taking credit for "Kane" trending world wide though....

they really do live in their own fúcking universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Is Becky Lynch finally getting a push?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I do like the idea of Vince seeing Kane trend and thinking "This guy still has it!"
    Floppybits wrote: »
    Is Becky Lynch finally getting a push?

Until Charlotte recovers from her broken boob.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

J. Marston wrote: »
    I do like the idea of Vince seeing Kane trend and thinking "This guy still has it!"

Until Charlotte recovers from her broken boob.

its very sad that this is true

I saw a thing on Reddit yesterday that said in 2018, no one has won more matches than Becky on Smackdown.

I think it looks good for Becky to face off against Carmella at Summerslam, and I'm hopeful they'll have her win the title, and go into a Be ky vs Charlotte feud.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ellsworth does well as someone who's not actually allowed to have any offence against his opponent.
    Was just thinking that after Asuka beats him, she could ask for a WWE title shot since Ellsworth has beaten AJ multiple times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Rusev is great on commentary "I CAME OUT OF A TANK SAXTON!!"

Smackdown is so, so much more watchable than Raw, it's not even funny.

Bryan and Kane are brilliant together.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Smackdown is so, so much more watchable than Raw, it's not even funny.

Bryan and Kane are brilliant together.

i think its honestly because no one wrestler is being shoved down our throats like roman is on raw which then is effecting peoples enjoyment of a show.

i mean AJ had the title for i think 8 months and i feel hes the focal point for the show but theres no shoving down our throats which just makes it easier to watch.

I like to think the Rusev tag match was thrown out due to the fact that Rusev attacked and pinned his partner, since Paige never specified what the teams were.

So Kane to turn on Bryan at Extreme Rules?

Are Smackdown writers NSYNC fans? This is the second time, with New Day using "It's gonna be me" previously. And everyone appears to know their songs as well.
    Side note: I would struggle to name 3 of their songs. Seems Backstreet Boys were bigger here.

The lumberjack match was weird with how it broke down for no reason.

Oh and what has Rusev got against milk?

I forgot Joe was meant to fight Tye Dillinger. But was called off after Joe attacked Tye

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1016839844281094144

• Registered Users Posts: 39,920 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is it just me or is Paige not making a complete mess of being the GM ? I've not watched all her bits since she became the GM but there have been many worse then her.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Shes keeping it simple and in comparison to Angle (which makes the following easy to say) doing a great job. Plus she is easy on the eye and not like she came across in that ad for her movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Shes keeping it simple and in comparison to Angle (which makes the following easy to say) doing a great job. Plus she is easy on the eye and not like she came across in that ad for her movie.

She looks well these days in all senses of the word. Much better than when she was with Del Rio.

• Advertisement

She definitely looks better. Was looking pretty rough for a while.

But not for the title?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,363 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Aj gave his hair a good wash anyway lol

Could be a great match but think whoever styles is facing at Summerslam will prob interrupt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Tuned into Smackdown live for the 1st time in ages , and saw a cracker between AJ and Cien and Becky having born in Limerick on her tron thing now , I can go to bed a happy bunny, which I'm doing right as R Truth turns up (what is he 60 by now )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Charlotte must be due back soon they’ll probably have her cost Becky her chance at the title. Or beat her for it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I’m just so glad the real Orton is back. What he did to Jeff’s ear was actually tough to watch, in the best way. Can’t wait to see more of Orton now, a sentence I didn’t think I’d ever type again.

As someone who has always been squeamish about those sort of ear hole things, that was a horrible thing to watch. But it was fresh and unique, so yeah, great moment.

Overall, I think Smackdown is getting back to its best again. Bryan vs Miz having the trigger pulled on it is great. AJ vs Almas was fresh too, and left doors open. Enjoying Smackdown as of late.

This, btw, was way more original than I expect from WWE's directorial team too.

https://streamable.com/ai0bn

• Advertisement

Loved New Day referencing It's Always Sunny.

Advertisement