Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misleading , mis-selling and incompetent network overall

Options
  • 27-09-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I ordered a phone from Eir on the 16th of Sept and paid 399 for it iPhone 7 plus. It was due to be delivered on the 19th and never came, on several occassions i queried this and was assured the phone was on the way... Phone never turned up despite their online chat constantly telling me otherwise. 

It has now been discovered they never had the phone to begin with, basically they have sold me a phone they never had or even know when they are getting it. Seemingly I was not the only one this happened to. They have basically sold me a product that does not exist , I cancelled the order with them and today they are telling me they cant find the payment but know I made it(most bizarre thing i ever heard) so as a result I now must wait 30 days to get my 399 back how is this legal. They misadvertised , mis sold and took my money.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE CLOWNS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

RVN10 wrote: »
    I ordered a phone from Eir on the 16th of Sept and paid 399 for it iPhone 7 plus. It was due to be delivered on the 19th and never came, on several occassions i queried this and was assured the phone was on the way... Phone never turned up despite their online chat constantly telling me otherwise. 

It has now been discovered they never had the phone to begin with, basically they have sold me a phone they never had or even know when they are getting it. Seemingly I was not the only one this happened to. They have basically sold me a product that does not exist , I cancelled the order with them and today they are telling me they cant find the payment but know I made it(most bizarre thing i ever heard) so as a result I now must wait 30 days to get my 399 back how is this legal. They misadvertised , mis sold and took my money.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE CLOWNS
    Hi RVN10,

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. I can assure you this is not the level of service eir aim to provide and I will be sure to have this feedback passed on to the relevant department. 

I am afraid the standard lead time for a cheque refund is 30 days. If there is anything we can do from here, please feel free to PM me. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement