Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 3D Rendering Software For Interior Design Projects

Options
  • 27-09-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I am looking for a decent software package for 3D rendering of interior spaces.

I'm searching for something user friendly and straightforward that might work as a full stand alone package or alongside Sketchup. I will need to input dimensions, textures, finishes, colours, light, etc. I need to be able to show client's visualisations of all interior spaces and occasionally in some cases, external construction or landscaping features too.

I've been looking around and finding most of the better packages to be quite expensive. I'm not necessarily looking for a free download but something that maybe requires a once-off reasonable payment rather than a yearly subscription fee.

Anything that offers a trial run would be great as I will find out then if it's for me, but it needs to be a professional package.

Thanks in advance.

Mods: Apologies in advance if this in in the wrong forum- I know it is IT-based software I am looking for but it's specific to interior design.

Advertisement