Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 205 Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups/Fight Club etc

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Had a quick gander at the merch table while collecting my tickets. Signed poster 1500 dollars. Holy batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 donddddd

Still have one section 8 row 14, under face value, for $1500. Can meet anyone outside MSG tomorrow. Loads of scalpers were there today trying to rip me off. They will be jacking up prices. Get this while it lasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

donddddd wrote: »
    Still have one section 8 row 14, under face value, for $1500. Can meet anyone outside MSG tomorrow. Loads of scalpers were there today trying to rip me off. They will be jacking up prices. Get this while it lasts.

Try posting on Irish mma supporters group in Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 12 donddddd

D.Q wrote: »
    donddddd wrote: »

Try posting on Irish mma supporters group in Facebook
    Thanks for the tip. I just joined and hopefully they let me in in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

If anyone is staying over on the East Side of the city there is a huge anti Trump protest planned for this afternoon for Union Square and walking up 5th Ave to Trump Tower. Might be something for people to keep in mind as it'll make things a nightmare going across/up the city in a cab later.

Today is the day!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I'm in. They ARE enforcing the seats.

I meant to say thanks a million for this. I was a bit further than I realised from MSG and pure panicking. This post prevented full breakdown :silly:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Anyone in Galway knowing where they are showing the fight? I have looked everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stewmacktexas

Hi, got two tickets to fight tonite, we are true Conor McGregor fans. Two of our mates bailed on us, looking to sell our extra tix. Section 210 row 6, center cage, I can send pics , we are in a pub near MSGarden now and could meet you if interested. Great seats, face value $1000 ea. Thx!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stewmacktexas

Hi, got two tickets to fight tonite, we are true Conor McGregor fans. Two of our mates bailed on us, looking to sell our extra tix. Section 210 row 6, center cage, I can send pics , we are in a pub near MSGarden now and could meet you if interested. Great seats, face value $1000 ea. Thx!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

Any truth to rumour that the signed event posters being sold at 205 were $1,500? At 204 they were £200 and people were buying, but surely not at $1,500?!! WME trying to get their money back fast!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Yup.....usually they're $400/500 at Conor fights in my experience

pfNb5u7.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Yup.....usually they're $400/500 at Conor fights in my experience

Madness. I got an unsigned poster for $10 and I'm delighted with that. Saves on postage from the UFC store.

It came with two posters two but poxy Gastelum is on the second poster so that's not getting framed.

Feck getting a poster that someone scribbled on for $1500 you could have 4 of the best meals of all time in NYC for that. Never got the autograph thing...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Madness. I got an unsigned poster for $10 and I'm delighted with that. Saves on postage from the UFC store.

It came with two posters two but poxy Gastelum is on the second poster so that's not getting framed.

Feck getting a poster that someone scribbled on for $1500 you could have 4 of the best meals of all time in NYC for that. Never got the autograph thing...

Ah its good to have memorabilia signed by the person and framed I've a few stuff signed likes of the epic Bisping Ko signed by Hendo,

The 1500 quid posters are bizarre if you had the patience you could go down the fighters hotel and chance bumping into a few of them to get it signed and save yourself a bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sharr122

So I just checked my phone bill with three and its 860 euro 😱 I have no idea I must have hit off it and it's a bill phone anyone the same

Sharr122 wrote: »
    So I just checked my phone bill with three and its 860 euro I have no idea I must have hit off it and it's a bill phone anyone the same
    Jesus Christ. Mine was 30.
    They can't charge that.

Deadst4r wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. Mine was 30.
    They can't charge that.

I hope not cause I just don't have it it was roaming and data .. Any thing I can do I'm fuming I was so careful with it or so I thought

Well I've heard of people getting their bills significantly cut, give them a ring and see what they can do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Sharr122 wrote: »
    I hope not cause I just don't have it it was roaming and data .. Any thing I can do I'm fuming I was so careful with it or so I thought
    It's fairly crazy to be using data when roaming.
    A few HD videos and you're out a fortune

Mellor wrote: »
    It's fairly crazy to be using data when roaming.
    A few HD videos and you're out a fortune

I just double checked and the 800 euro is from the day we left got up at 11.00 am had lunch then airport for 1.00 pm phone off all the time
    I can't understand it I go to the states twice a year this has never happened before
    No presents for anyone this Christmas

• Advertisement
Advertisement