Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed call from bank

Options
  • 28-09-2016 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Good morning everyone! I've opened a bank account in Sandyford branch in Dublin last Friday, and yesterday I've missed a call from bank. What should I do in this case? When I'm trying to call back there is no option to talk to operator.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Kamaitachi wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! I've opened a bank account in Sandyford branch in Dublin last Friday, and yesterday I've missed a call from bank. What should I do in this case? When I'm trying to call back there is no option to talk to operator.
    Hi Kamaitachi 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards today. 

Could you send us a private message with your full name and contact number, we'll make contact with Sandyford Branch on your behalf. If you have any information regarding the phone number they used to call you back or staff members name could you please include this also in your PM? 

Just for security reasons be careful not send any account details.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kamaitachi

Hi Alison!
    Unfortunatelly there's a problem with sending you a message, don't know why(
    My name is <snip>

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Alison!
    My name is <snip>
    I've removed your personal details from publilc view but you can send a private message to the reps with the information by clicking here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=newpm&u=501903&#160;

Thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Alison!
    My name is <snip>
    Hi Kamaitachi,

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

We have sent this onto our Customer Advisor for you and requested a call back on the phone number you provided. 

Just a quick reminder, not to send your personal details publicly on your post. If you have any difficulties with sending a Private Message you can request us to send one to you and then you can reply back by PM.

Hope this helps, 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement