Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open nat Imagine lte

Options
  • 28-09-2016 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Sorry for this.
    With imagine lte and getting a mod nat setting.
    I rang them to change it to open and they asked me what ports need to be opened.
    Any help would be great.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

•Port 88 (UDP)
    •Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    •Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    •Port 80 (TCP)
    •Port 500 (UDP)
    •Port 3544 (UDP)
    •Port 4500 (UDP)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭fabo1thecross

Lovely will get them to try that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Ah, it might be that you'll need to forward the ports on your end.

Here's a guide to setting up a static IP on your Xbox and forwarding the ports on your router to that Xbox. It sounds complicated for non-IT people, but that website is superb at making it step by step.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Sorry for this.
    With imagine lte and getting a mod nat setting.
    I rang them to change it to open and they asked me what ports need to be opened.
    Any help would be great.
    Cheers

I'm with them too and you actually don't need to do anything for Xbox Live or gaming on PSN either.

I'm doing both and have zero issues. Maybe if you need to be a host for something but your Xbox live should be working fine.

Mind me asking what isn't working for you?

Advertisement