Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 working days for eir to listen to a phonecall

Options
  • 28-09-2016 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭

yep, I had to query my bill this morning as it was excessively high. On sep 2 I rang eir to query whether there was an offers available/ additional packages I could add to eir vision. I added the experience and hd pack and was given a three month promotion offer, however I received of my bill this morning and I note the promotion was not applied to my account.

I now have to pay a high bill until the call listening/recording section verify the offer and this will take 20 working days!

Naturally I requested these packs be removed from my account until the matter has been investigated.

Disappointing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

kooga wrote: »
    yep, I had to query my bill this morning as it was excessively high. On sep 2 I rang eir to query whether there was an offers available/ additional packages I could add to eir vision. I added the experience and hd pack and was given a three month promotion offer, however I received of my bill this morning and I note the promotion was not applied to my account.

I now have to pay a high bill until the call listening/recording section verify the offer and this will take 20 working days!

Naturally I requested these packs be removed from my account until the matter has been investigated.

Disappointing
    Hi Kooga, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you. Unfortunately, we will need to wait for the call recording to be listened to. I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department, however. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

This is unbelievable and no way to deal with customers. This is the kind of query that should be dealt with on a same day basis.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Kooga, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you. Unfortunately, we will need to wait for the call recording to be listened to. I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department, however. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    I presume that calls are linked to an account number or phone number and linked within your CRM. If not then eircom are worse than I previously believed.
    Anyhow, on the presumption that I'm correct then it would probably have taken you as much time to listen to the call than to type the above response!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

I was a bit taken back by the amount of wait time. Anyway got home and now I find the free hd pack had been removed so I can't access last nights episode of the walking dead on rte 2 hd . Very amateur the whole experience today

Anyway got a detailed breakdown of my bill.

It appears that if you avail of an eir promotion mid billing cycle you are charged from the day the service is activated until your next bill. then the free discounted promotions should kick in. as evident from below

Service charges

Part Period charges and credits
    eVision Experience Pack 02-Sep-16 to 25-Sep-16 0.00 7.85
    HD Pack 02-Sep-16 to 25-Sep-16 0.00 3.92
    3 Months Experience Pack Promotion 02-Sep-16 to 25-Sep-16 0.00 -1.57
    Total part Period charges 10.20
    Total service charges 10.20

As for the layout of the eir bill it is very confusing
    Anyway 19 working days left for my call to be analysed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Anyway got a detailed breakdown of my bill.

It appears that if you avail of an eir promotion mid billing cycle you are charged from the day the service is activated until your next bill. then the free discounted promotions should kick in. as evident from below

Service charges

Part Period charges and credits
    eVision Experience Pack 02-Sep-16 to 25-Sep-16 0.00 7.85
    HD Pack 02-Sep-16 to 25-Sep-16 0.00 3.92
    3 Months Experience Pack Promotion 02-Sep-16 to 25-Sep-16 0.00 -1.57
    Total part Period charges 10.20
    Total service charges 10.20

As for the layout of the eir bill it is very confusing
    Anyway 19 working days left for my call to be analysed.
    Thanks for your feedback  kooga,

-Pamela 

Working Day 21..............in the big wait as yet no call back from eir re listening to my phonecall.

Did you receive a reference number for this  kooga?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela
    I did receive a ref number which I will pm to you

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela
    I did receive a ref number which I will pm to you

thanks
    Hi kooga, 

Thanks for getting back on this. Pamela is out of the office for today. 

Please feel free to PM me here & I can look into this. 

- Stacey

• Advertisement

Stacey

got a call back from eir last night and hopefully all sorted and this will be reflected in my bills going forward.

Thank you for your assistance

Stacey

got a call back from eir last night and hopefully all sorted and this will be reflected in my bills going forward.

Thank you for your assistance

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kooga,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Glad to hear this is now resolved.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement