Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards NXT Alumni/Call-Up Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Bayley for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

If this is being judged by what they have done since being called up then it has to be kalisto simply because Bayley was only called up a few weeks ago and hasn't had a chance to do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I agree, they really haven't done much with Bailey while Kalisto had a US title run and was part of one of the most over recent tag teams in the company. Kalisto for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ooh, the deciding vote for me looks like, with Bailey on 3.

I'm voting for her as well, because i fell she will have the better future on the main roster. I like Kalisto, but i think they've wasted him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Bayley slips into the quarter final at the expense of the Lucha Dragon. We continue with a clash of the titans next.
    Rusev w/Lana

The Bulgarian Brute

rusev-and-lana-27226112-620x400.jpg

VS

Kevin Owens

Fight Owens Fight

kevin-owens-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Kevin Owens for me had a standout first year

Rusev is great but I just think Owens has been that bit better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,831 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

While both are great and Rusev will go on to have his own world title reign sometime, it's not called the Kevin Owens show for nothing

KO

Both are great very tough one but I the universal title win swings it for Owens

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Owens for the win. His time in NXT was brief but effective and on the back of that they got behind him in a big way.

I'm a fan of Rusev and he's done well too but there was a period where they lost interest in him with the League of Nations.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Kevin Owens.

• Advertisement

Rusev is crushed by the longest reigning Univeral Champion of all time. Next up we have former champions of different divsions clashing.

Charlotte

Genetically Superior

20391260-mmmain.jpg

VS

American Alpha

Ready, Willing and Gable

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_americanAlpha.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Charlotte. I genuinely believe that she'll go down as one of the great female wrestlers

I would go Charlotte.

Wasn't her match with Natalya on NXT one of the reasons WWE decided to get behind women's wrestling more than they had been doing? That match was probably the first great women's match on NXT and when she went to the main roster she kicked on and became a great heel.

I like American Alpha but they haven't done as much in WWE as she has.

Charlotte. Alpha haven't done much so far but they'll come good.

Chariots e has been great since her heel turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Im gonna go with Charlotte she helped make me interested in womans wrestling again, the last time I was interested in it was when Kong used to go up against Gail Kim in TNA.

The second generation star gets past the second round without a blemish against her, Woooooooo! A very interesting contest is up next.

Erick Rowan

The White Sheep

eric-rowan-sd727photo105-1-1375207917.jpg

VS

Luke Harper

Yeah Yeah Yeah!

luke-harper-27545835.jpg

I will go for Harper on the basis that he's a far better worker and I sensed before his absence more and more fans were picking up on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I am going to go with Erick Rowan, I enjoyed his mini-babyface run in 2014.

Harper one of the most underrated guys on the roster. He's the best of all the wyatts I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

sky88 wrote: »
    Harper one of the most underrated guys on the roster. He's the best of all the wyatts I think.

This times 100. Harper is a great big man and has made a bigger impact on the main roster than Rowen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Harper. Intercontinental Champion, Wyatt has missed him more than when Rowan wasn't there and a much better worker with a better look. I did enjoy Rowan's face run though it ultimately went nowhere.

Ironically, the currently injured Harper is the last Wyatt standing in this tournament. Two big call ups prepare to do battle in our next bout. First to four.

Sasha Banks

The Boss

63d0becad685b049ce946e5c1a70b95d_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Vs

Seth Rollins

The Architect

seth-rollins-wwe-champ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Seth Rollins, great matches either with the shield or without. Was the main guy after he won the belt.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Seth Rollins, a real main eventer

Definitely Rollins he's been WWEs standout since he split from the shield and was incredible in the shield

Rollins by a long way. Has been one of the top performers since he was called up.

Sasha has been shown up since her call up. Been disappointed in matches with n general except her big matches at mania and were she won the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Also Seth. One of the best in ring performers of the past 20 yrs IMO. Get a real Shawn Michaels vibe from him. Has a major future ahead of him too.

My pick to win it all

Banks is sent packing mercilessly by The Man. Will he go the whole way in this? Who can stop him. More intergender action follows.

Baron Corbin

The Lone Wolf

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_baronCorbin.png

VS

Becky Lynch

The Lass Kicker

5dd5514bd260bfaa244dd2ec3c056717_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Becky for sure. Smackdown has put her front and centre on WWE tv where as Corbin has disappeared

• Advertisement

Becky definitely been one of the main points of the women's division were baron has done nothing since winning the Andre

Advertisement