Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing not to vaccinate

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

PlamenDon wrote: »
    I will answer, if the child is vaccinated how on earth can my child kill him?, so what you and others are saying is that vaccines are useless.

I know that, hence, no vaccination, healthier kid, simple.

As others have said, some for various reasons cannot be vaccinated or perhaps didn't react and develop the antibodies.

The reason your son hasn't caught any of the diseases is because he hasn't been exposed, as he gets older he will meet more people, travel more etc. He will be exposed to the real diseases especially with people like you not getting their kids vaccinated.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

PlamenDon wrote: »
    I will answer, if the child is vaccinated how on earth can my child kill him?, so what you and others are saying is that vaccines are useless.

I know that, hence, no vaccination, healthier kid, simple.

No, I'm saying the opposite actually. If a child has a condition that prevents them from being vaccinated, or has wiped out their immunity (say, cancer, for example) then the likelihood of their vaccinated classmates transmitting it to that child, is non existent.

Your son could contract it, and with his luckily robust immune system could fight it easily, but pass it onto the classmate who relies on the herd immunity and kill that child.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

ok, I have had enough.
    Some people here are not capable of having a civil discussion with out attacking other posters.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement