Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Arkham Knight Scarecrow missions where are they

Options
  • 28-09-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

I bought Batman Arkham knight new.
    It came with no dlc codes.
    So I bought the season pass.
    Scarecrow missions are nowhere to be seen to download .
    Where can l get them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

quinnd6 wrote: »
    I bought Batman Arkham knight new.
    It came with no dlc codes.
    So I bought the season pass.
    Scarecrow missions are nowhere to be seen to download .
    Where can l get them?

Read the title as...

2d4bedb62d546428b463a2883db00dab40b9b8cf96e8c46c522643571874892b.jpg

:pac:

In all seriousness though, from what I remember there's a DLC menu within the game itself that lists out the downloadable content in there, most of which comes with the season pass. Try looking in there.

Sorry I couldn't give any more description, it's been a while since I played it. Once it's downloaded though you should be able to see it in the in-game missions menu (by pressing left on the D-pad).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Yes I searched the dlc menu in the game and the ps store and they're not anywhere to be found .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,136 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

My copy came with Scarecrow and Harley Quinn codes in the case.
    Were they meant to be in every copy, or was it limited?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    My copy came with Scarecrow and Harley Quinn codes in the case.
    Were they meant to be in every copy, or was it limited?

My copy had no codes included.
    The codes were a limited thing.
    I bought the season pass for 10 euros in that dlc sale.
    It seems even though I bought the season pass I still cannot download the scarecrow missions.

From a post on reddit when someone couldn't find them
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/401exv/batman_arkham_knight_cant_download_scarecrows/
    thanks man! I FOUND IT! I had to go to library, and via the library go to Batman and "my add-ons" the store have 33 of them and in "my add-ons" i had 35.. one of them was the scarecrow DLC :)

Maybe try that?

• Advertisement

I tried they're not there.
    I'll have to get onto Warner Bros and Rocksteady about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,422 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I tried they're not there.
    I'll have to get onto Warner Bros and Rocksteady about it.

Just found mine. Library>batman>add-ons and they're there. Then in the game you can access them through the AR menu

I contacted Warner Bros and its just not available, its only for people who preordered the game.
    Isn't that a load of bs.
    Some people who didnt preorder the game probably managed to get the copies with the code.
    Mine came with no codes.
    I bought the season pass.
    The game is out for 16 months and the scarecrow missions still have not been added to the season pass.
    WB practices are a complete shambles and screw the paying customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah I bought my copy from Argos about 6 months ago and it came with the Harley Quinn and Scarecrow DLC

I installed the missions thinking they would be like the first games, but didn;t bother playing then when I found out they were yet more tank missions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I contacted Warner Bros and its just not available, its only for people who preordered the game.
    Isn't that a load of bs.
    Some people who didnt preorder the game probably managed to get the copies with the code.
    Mine came with no codes.
    I bought the season pass.
    The game is out for 16 months and the scarecrow missions still have not been added to the season pass.
    WB practices are a complete shambles and screw the paying customer.

Are you sure they are not on the mission menu in game??

Yes they are definitely not.
    I'm finished with both Rocksteady and Warner Bros after this anyway.
    Batman Arkham Knight will be the last game I buy made by Rocksteady I'm fed up of their BS with regards Dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I literally bought the game three days ago, and I have the Scarecrow missions. I did get a code in the box so perhaps it depends on when your copy was printed. Is the DLC not included in the Season Pass?

No it's not part of the season pass and that is the whole problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

I have codes for both the Harley Quinn and Scarecrow DLC's but can't remember if I redeemed them or not, I definitely haven't played through them anyway!

I could send them on to you if you want to try them and see if they can still be redeemed?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,422 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

az1234 wrote: »
    I have codes for both the Harley Quinn and Scarecrow DLC's but can't remember if I redeemed them or not, I definitely haven't played through them anyway!

I could send them on to you if you want to try them and see if they can still be redeemed?

I think OP is busy throwing the toys out of their pram

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

You find them at various places around the map like other side missions, I think most of them are just race against the clock type things.You probably have to progress to a certain point in the game to unlock them.

Hi az1234 thanks for offering what I need is the Scarecrow missions.
    I've been on to Rocksteady and Warner Bros about it and neither of them would help me.
    Warner Bros said they're not available and Rocksteady told me to ask Warner Bros so neither of them were any use.
    The Harley Quinn missions are part of the season pass so I got them.
    It's the Scarecrow missions can't be gotten anywhere.
    The thing is though if you gave me the code for the Scarecrow missions and I redeemed it you wouldn't be able to play them yourself and you might like to play them at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

I can send it on tomorrow, I don't have the game with me at the minute.

I don't intend on ever playing it so you're welcome to it, I'm just not sure if I redeemed the code when I got the game last year or not. I can send it on anyway and you can give it a try.

That'd be great thanks sure whenever the code is there handy it'd be brill if you could PM it to me and I'll give it a try.

• Advertisement

Awe I tried it out az1234 and unfortunately it has already been used.
    Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Advertisement