Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 2 consoles

Options
  • 28-09-2016 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭

Hi .

I've been doing a bit of spring cleaning and found two PS2s. one big one and one slimline. I'm just wondering are they worth anything on the 2nd hand market or should I send them to the re-cycling centre.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

There are a few charities that would definitely take them off you, kids in hospitals looking for distraction etc.

In saying that, you could probably get 50 quid for both if you have controllers/games with them?

On their own, they aren't worth a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

RedXIV wrote: »
    There are a few charities that would definitely take them off you, kids in hospitals looking for distraction etc.

In saying that, you could probably get 50 quid for both if you have controllers/games with them?

On their own, they aren't worth a great deal.
    Thanks.

I have one controller for each. The games are long gone. I'm not bothered about what I'd get for them. I'd rather someone got some use out of them than dump them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

maybe someone on the retro and arcade forum might be interested

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=94

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sligojoek wrote: »
    Thanks.

I have one controller for each. The games are long gone. I'm not bothered about what I'd get for them. I'd rather someone got some use out of them than dump them.

If you definitely just want rid of them, throw them up on adverts for free, they'll go in seconds ;)

I'd throw a tenner on each though, You'll definitely get that and you'll get yourself enough beers for the weekend :)

Advertisement