Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

found some transformer G1 toys in attic

• 28-09-2016 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I came across a bag of transformer toys all bits and Bob's nothing complete or in good condition. I stuck them up on adverts but a poster told me that I undervalued them ( along with some video games ). Any chance one of you guys could take a look and let me know the add is under robfowler78. Don't know how to ad pictures here. You guys have pointed me in the right direction before. Thanks Rob.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Did you remove the picture?

I can see a thumbmail before i open the ad, but that's it.

Looking at the thumbnail though, i would say 40 is definitely too low by a wide stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

ChopShop wrote: »
    Did you remove the picture?

I can see a thumbmail before i open the ad, but that's it.

Looking at the thumbnail though, i would say 40 is definitely too low by a wide stretch.

Just checked there on the app the picture is still on it .I have tried to attach here using my phone. They are not in great condition do you still think they are worth more.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

I wanna say you could do a lot better than 40, but i don't think Adverts is the place to realise the most for vintage toys. Plus G1 values have fluctuated over the years due a variety of factors.

Asking on a forum like Seibertron might get you a better answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,661 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I must go have a look at what's in the attic at home as I had loads of G1 stuff. Curious as to what's survived if nothing else :)

Advertisement