Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duck shooting limerick.

• 28-09-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi im just starting to do a bit of duck shooting this season i have the foreshore but dont really know where to go and dont want to break any laws going into wrong place . Any advice is welcomed and appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,066 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

If you have the foreshore liscense,lots of lads go down around Bunratty.But you would want a local to give you a few tips and show you the ropes down there as it can be dangerous.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Learn101

Learn101 wrote: »
    Hi im just starting to do a bit of duck shooting this season i have the foreshore but dont really know where to go and dont want to break any laws going into wrong place . Any advice is welcomed

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    If you have the foreshore liscense,lots of lads go down around Bunratty.But you would want a local to give you a few tips and show you the ropes down there as it can be dangerous.

I will try to find out more nd i know it can be dangerous enough if your not carefull thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

Grizzly 45 wrote:

Not to mention the wild cattle on that bank.

Not to mention the wild cattle on that bank.

I would not shoot there if i saw cattle on the land

• Advertisement
Advertisement