Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got no final Bill

Options
  • 28-09-2016 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I recieved no final Bill from Eir. I had to break contract as was moving house and housemates allready had broadband. When I was speaking to your customer care she said that I could login online and view the bill. Hey Presto, I have no access when I login to your website saying my broadband has ceased, not even to view a bill and the customer care agent wouldn't take a forwarding address.

I also recieved no phone call from your couriers to retrieve the equipment.

Can this be sorted please? PM has been sent.

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gogog

Also they said I would get an email with my final bill. No email recieved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

gogog wrote: »
    Hi,

I recieved no final Bill from Eir. I had to break contract as was moving house and housemates allready had broadband. When I was speaking to your customer care she said that I could login online and view the bill. Hey Presto, I have no access when I login to your website saying my broadband has ceased, not even to view a bill and the customer care agent wouldn't take a forwarding address.

I also recieved no phone call from your couriers to retrieve the equipment.

Can this be sorted please? PM has been sent.

Regards.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]gogog,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch :D, can you PM me your account number and I will arrange for a final bill to be posted to you. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]All equipment can be returned to [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]eir Returns[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]PO Box 12726[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Freepost[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Dublin 11[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement