Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience: 5th year student.

Options
  • 28-09-2016 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys, I'm currently in 5th year and starting to think about my next work experience placement for February. I completed two placements so far; vets and primary school. Not a lot of thought went into these placements, I knew before undergoing these placements that I would be in neither fields of work. But I still learned things about future career preferences.
    For my next placement I would like to have some interest in the field I enter. I am still indecisive about my career paths but do have a few ideas. I am interested in Law, criminology, digital media and sociology. The best way to narrow down which path I should take is by getting experience.
    Does anyone have any ideas as to where I could find such placements? Suggestions of work experience in any my above career interests would be extremely appreciated. I'm living in Galway, could travel to Dublin or maybe London because my sister lives there. Thanks xo

Advertisement