Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gym/Leisure centre North side of Sligo Town?

Options
  • 28-09-2016 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

As the thread title says...which gym would people recommend joining on Donegal side of Sligo town? ....Would be travelling from Manorhamilton direction so I suppose Yeats Ryan Rosses Point,Clarion hotel one and Raddision Hotel one in Rosses Pt would be the likely ones.
    Would be looking for a family membership...really appreciate any feedback from people who know what these places gyms,swimming pools etc are like and which have good staff etc. Reasonably good value for money for a years membership would be a consideration too.Would be for a couple with young children ( that could go into the swimming pool with parents).Any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭curtisbrown

The Clarion is probably your best option, they just got a lot of new equipment in the gym too. It's not perfect but it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

The Clarion is probably your best option, they just got a lot of new equipment in the gym too. It's not perfect but it's good.

Thanks for reply,are there swimming lessons available for children there?

Might contact the few mentioned above to see if we could go on a visit to check out the facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Really appreciate any feedback positive or negative about gyms etc that others on here have experienced in Sligo,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

You're best bet is to go to them, see for yourself and have a chat. They all have their differences and advantages.

I am trying them all for 3 months at a time. But I go alone so have different wants.

The Radisson run swimming lessons for children on a Monday evening I think. They don't get into the pool, but instruct and watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭curtisbrown

Loads of swimming lessons for kids in The Clarion, individual or groups. Too many lessons you could say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Has anyone any experience with Storm Body Fitness on the quays?

Advertisement