Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Store Gift Cards

• 29-09-2016 8:50am
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,573 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Im looking to get an Ipad Air 2 64GB for my daughter for Christmas. However, the bricks and mortar stores are coming in at €130 more than the refurb store online. (Every apple device Ive bought has always been from here and never had an issue!).

The problem I have, is that I have a couple of hundred euros worth of One4All vouchers, but obviously Apple Store dont take them. Does anyone know where I can purchase Apple Store (not iTunes store!) gift cards? Im struggling to find anywhere that sells them in general, let alone with One4All vouchers!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Pretty sure they are only sold by Apple. Even if they are sold elsewhere you are unlikely to find anywhere in Ireland selling them given that we don't have an retail Apple Store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Pretty sure they are only sold by Apple. Even if they are sold elsewhere you are unlikely to find anywhere in Ireland selling them given that we don't have an retail Apple Store.

Sell your all 4 one vouchers in adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,573 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks guys. Guess I'll just have to spend the money separate.

It's a One4All card, with €700 on it, so I doubt anyone would take the risk on Adverts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭Doodah7

antodeco wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Guess I'll just have to spend the money separate.

It's a One4All card, with €700 on it, so I doubt anyone would take the risk on Adverts!

Will you not end up spending c.€450 to 'save' €130 by getting the refurb and you still have €700 on a One4 all that you have trouble getting rid of?

Not sure that makes the most sense!

Advertisement