Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Hair Clip in Extensions

Options
  • 29-09-2016 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi does anybody know where to get decent human hair clip in extensions (not hairspray, a few bad experiences) in Dublin South or City Centre?

Or alternatively if any ladies have had hair extensions (bonded, etc) where did you get them and what was the quality and price like?

Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Hi does anybody know where to get decent human hair clip in extensions (not hairspray, a few bad experiences) in Dublin South or City Centre?

Or alternatively if any ladies have had hair extensions (bonded, etc) where did you get them and what was the quality and price like?

Thanks very much :)

Re human hair extensions, Google Lynda Murphy / Wigwam, she works out of her house in D4, really lovely woman and very good quality hair at a reasonable price. I'd used Hairspray in the past and they are absolute rubbish.

Re leave-in extensions, I've had a few different types, but the ones I've been happiest with are Easilocks, I get them done in the Store St salon. Hair lasts for up to 6 months and the damage done to my own hair is minimal compared to other types of extensions. The shortest hair (14 inches) is e3 per strand, I get them for volume rather than length; 90 strands does the job for me.

Advertisement