Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Single house Connection

Options
  • 29-09-2016 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello, i was wondering how long it will talk to get connected to electric . We live beside the electric box and will not need permissions etc.....should be straightforward. How long should this take?
    Also on your online form i need ITM Grid Co ordinates.How do i get these? Is this the same as grid northings and grid eastings in the planning application?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi user37,

Thanks for your message.

As this would be a new connection, you would need to contact ESB Networks (their contact details are available here) in order to begin the connection process.

Once you have spoken to ESB Networks you will then need to nominate a supplier for the property. Then, if you choose to select Electric ireland, you can contact our Sales team in order to register your supply. Any savings currently available with Electric Ireland can be seen online here.

Our Sales team are available to call on 1850 305 090, from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays. 

They can then begin the process of having your supply connected. Once you have registered with a supplier ESB Networks will then connect the energy supply at the property.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige 

Advertisement