Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a second phone line installed?

Options
  • 29-09-2016 10:16am
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm wondering about getting a second line installed in the house and whether this is possible and how much it costs, would anyone be able to fill me in?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm wondering about getting a second line installed in the house and whether this is possible and how much it costs, would anyone be able to fill me in?

Thanks.
    Hi  Mickeroo,

Thanks for getting in touch, are you a business or a consumer customer?

-Pamela 

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hi guys,

Thanks.
    Hi  Mickeroo,

-Pamela 
    Thanks for the reply Pamela, I'm a consumer.

Hi guys,

Thanks.
    Hi  Mickeroo,

-Pamela 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Mickeroo,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]consumer installations are usually free of charge however a contract will apply.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting the sales team to discuss this in further detail, you can contact 1800503303.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hi guys,

Thanks.
    Hi  Mickeroo,

-Pamela 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Mickeroo,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]consumer installations are usually free of charge however a contract will apply.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting the sales team to discuss this in further detail, you can contact 1800503303.[/font]

Thanks Pamela.

Hi guys,

Thanks.
    Hi  Mickeroo,

-Pamela 

Thanks Pamela.
    No problem  Mickeroo,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement