Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v Zorya Luhansk 29/11/16 k/o 20.05BT.

13»

Comments

eagle eye wrote: »
    I said I'd leave this until afterwards.

United were playing terribly and it's a fact that they had over £200 million worth of transfer fees on that field which didn't include the three players who have come through the club and the free transfer that was Ibra.

Where is the hyperbole in that? It's just an observation that many had with facts thrown in.
    I CBA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I CBA

You know he was right and you were jive talking, amirite!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,629 ✭✭✭✭Sand

eagle eye wrote: »
    I said I'd leave this until afterwards.

United were playing terribly and it's a fact that they had over £200 million worth of transfer fees on that field which didn't include the three players who have come through the club and the free transfer that was Ibra.

Where is the hyperbole in that? It's just an observation that many had with facts thrown in.

Yet, you sat there and spent 2 hours of your life watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Sand wrote:
    Yet, you sat there and spent 2 hours of your life watching it.

What's that got to do with anything? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

Robbie Savage : clever move by Rooney.

Jesus wept.

He's not even English! How dare he.

Advertisement