Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Manager

Options
  • 29-09-2016 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if BOI ever plan to include any sort of spending management tools in the banking365 app, or web based platform.

AIB does a good one with the following functionality. It's called Money Manager:

With My Money Manager you can track income and expenditure on your Current, Deposit and Credit Card Accounts and create budgets and savings goals. This handy, easy-to-use tool shows you clearly how and where you are spending your money, and helps you to see how you can save money for a future goal e.g. holiday, car, house, or set monthly spending budgets.

With My Money Manager, you have access to 13 calendar months of transaction data on your Current Account (excluding Masterplan Accounts) and Credit Card Accounts.

My Money Manager lets you view and analyse your key financial information via the following tools:
    My Spending: provides you with dynamic charting to analyse spending and income across different categories
    My Budgets: lets you create budgets for spending categories
    My Savings Goals: you can set up financial goals associated with saving accounts
    My Categories Manager: you can search for specific transactions and create rules to re-categorise your transaction information within My Money Manager

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi,

Just wondering if BOI ever plan to include any sort of spending management tools in the banking365 app, or web based platform.

AIB does a good one with the following functionality. It's called Money Manager:

With My Money Manager you can track income and expenditure on your Current, Deposit and Credit Card Accounts and create budgets and savings goals. This handy, easy-to-use tool shows you clearly how and where you are spending your money, and helps you to see how you can save money for a future goal e.g. holiday, car, house, or set monthly spending budgets.

With My Money Manager, you have access to 13 calendar months of transaction data on your Current Account (excluding Masterplan Accounts) and Credit Card Accounts.

My Money Manager lets you view and analyse your key financial information via the following tools:
    My Spending: provides you with dynamic charting to analyse spending and income across different categories
    My Budgets: lets you create budgets for spending categories
    My Savings Goals: you can set up financial goals associated with saving accounts
    My Categories Manager: you can search for specific transactions and create rules to re-categorise your transaction information within My Money Manager
    Hi Gone Drinking

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We do have our very own Money Manager tool. More information on the benefits can be seen here 

We hope this helps, if you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement