Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s Plus - Best case and where to buy?

Options
  • 29-09-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

I did a search of this forum, and threads relating to iPhone cases are a tad dated.

I want to buy a case for an iPhone 6s Plus.

The choice is mind-boggling, to put it mildly. :confused:

I value protection above all else. This phone will be least used for calls and most used for everything else - more phablet than phone, if you will.

So, I think I'd like a case with a hinged cover.

This Otterbox is the kind of thing I have in mind, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭BreadnBuddha

Dinarius wrote: »
    I did a search of this forum, and threads relating to iPhone cases are a tad dated.

I value protection above all else. This phone will be least used for calls and most used for everything else - more phablet than phone, if you will.

Thanks.

D.

Lifeproof.

Best of the lot. Buy right, buy once.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

same protection as otterbox defender but WAY slimmer form factor, and WAY cheaper too
    i always used OB defenders till i got this for my 6s+
    you wont be disappointed. visit youtube for reviews.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00PK32FJ6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Dinarius wrote: »

Thanks.

D.

The otterbox you linked to is perfect but thats a mad price. A lad on adverts sells them for 20€. Have one myself. Bulletproof.

Advertisement