Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for feedback on eir TV

Options
  • 29-09-2016 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I'm considering getting eir TV, interesting from hearing from folks who have it already though first. How do you find it? What do people do with the box location, assuming most don't have a phone line beside their TV? How do people find the multi-room, the wireless multi-room is the main attraction for me as I want to put a TV in the kitchen in a spot that has no access to cabling other than power.

Any other major gripes or pluses with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

KingCong wrote: »
    I'm considering getting eir TV, interesting from hearing from folks who have it already though first. How do you find it? What do people do with the box location, assuming most don't have a phone line beside their TV? How do people find the multi-room, the wireless multi-room is the main attraction for me as I want to put a TV in the kitchen in a spot that has no access to cabling other than power.

Any other major gripes or pluses with it?
    Hi KingCong,

I would reccomend popping into one of our stores and they will have a working eir Vision service on display, you can then try it for yourself! :D:D 

-Pamela  

Advertisement