Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMALL BUSINESSES LOAN FOR START UP WITH BAD PERSONAL CREDIT

Options
  • 29-09-2016 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.

I've been doing very well online and on my stall And I'd love to open a pop up in Sligo town for Christmas. I have bad personal credit though and no assets. Need about €5000. Anyone have any idea where to look for a loan or an investor?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Bluejet

Have a look at the Micro Finance Ireland fund. It's designed specifically for people who can't get loans from banks. It's a loan, not an investment fund, so it suits small businesses. It used to be that you had to have proof you were turned down by a bank but not anymore. A good few small businesses in Sligo have already accessed it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

You might have better luck in this forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=106

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Have you tried Leader for assistance.

Advertisement