Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for sharing valid deals

Options
  • 29-09-2016 6:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Why was i banned for posting argos uk offer ??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

tharmor wrote: »
    Why was i banned for posting argos uk offer ??

Here is proof...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As per the procedure above, could you please confirm if you have contacted the mod who banned you to see if this can be resolved between you? If you haven't, please do so and if there is no satisfactory outcome please resume your appeal on this thread. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

admin note
    Uninvited post removed. Unless invited only the OP, relevant Cmod or Admin may post in DRF threads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Tharmor,

you're not banned in the computer games category. Is this meant to be about the ban from Bargain alerts?

Spear wrote:
    you're not banned in the computer games category. Is this meant to be about the ban from Bargain alerts?

Yes...i dropped msg to mod with links above...no reply

• Advertisement

Spear wrote:

No action taken against ppl who were abusing me for no reason....very bad and biased mods.

Lots of pm like these i got....

I see you are getting tonnes of **** today re the PS4. Ignore the jealous people. They should have stayed up late last night like me. Oats32 posted it yesterday so tough titties to those that lost out says I.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

tharmor wrote: »
    Yes...i dropped msg to mod with links above...no reply

You were banned merely hours ago - please bear in mind that Mods are volunteers, and are not expected to be available 24/7. They have lives outside of boards.ie :)

If you haven't received a reply after a day or two, then you should return to this thread and say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The OP has been permanently site banned.

Closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement