Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir sport

Options
  • 29-09-2016 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

hi. i saw a letter received a few months ago that eir sport is now included in my package. I didnt set it up yet, but I saw on the leaflet I can watch it on the app, online at eirsport.ie or on Sky Tv. I was wondering am I limited to watching it on only one or can I watch the channels on SKyTv and on eirsport.ie?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

hi. i saw a letter received a few months ago that eir sport is now included in my package. I didnt set it up yet, but I saw on the leaflet I can watch it on the app, online at eirsport.ie or on Sky Tv. I was wondering am I limited to watching it on only one or can I watch the channels on SKyTv and on eirsport.ie?
    Hi Deadanonymau5,

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

You can have to devices registered at the same time. This means you can watch eir Sports on your TV and on your eir app :) 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Deadanonymau5,

You can have to devices registered at the same time. This means you can watch eir Sports on your TV and on your eir app :) 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Thanks. 

1. Can I ask do I have to have an active SKY subscription? I dont but I have the box and viewing card.
    2. Will watching via my SKY box affect my internet speeds? Or is it only watching through Eir Vision that will affect internet speeds (I think a certain amount is allocated to streaming)?

Hi Deadanonymau5,

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Thanks. 

1. Can I ask do I have to have an active SKY subscription? I dont but I have the box and viewing card.
    2. Will watching via my SKY box affect my internet speeds? Or is it only watching through Eir Vision that will affect internet speeds (I think a certain amount is allocated to streaming)?
    I am afraid you will need to an active subscription to watch it from your SKY viewing box. 

This will not affect your speeds. 

-Ciara

Hi Deadanonymau5,

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Thanks. 

I am afraid you will need to an active subscription to watch it from your SKY viewing box. 

-Ciara
    Can you please check on this again, I have other people telling me otherwise?

Hi Deadanonymau5,

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Thanks. 

-Ciara
    Apologies, can you elaborate on the question, please? 

-Ciara

• Advertisement

Hi Deadanonymau5,

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Thanks. 

-Ciara

-Ciara
    You say I need an active subscription but I heard from other people that I dont need an active subscrition? So I just wanted to ask you to check on this again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Deadanonymau5,

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Thanks. 

-Ciara

-Ciara
    You say I need an active subscription but I heard from other people that I dont need an active subscrition? So I just wanted to ask you to check on this again?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]deadanonymau5,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes you would need an active Sky subscription to avail of this service on a Sky box.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement