Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Option on my RIG setup at the moment and upgrades

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Inviere wrote: »
    Haven't used them (Komplett) in YEARS, but I'd imagine you'd buy the bits cheaper from the likes of Amazon, Overclockers, etc

Komplett used to be awesome but I think they got took over years back and the service quality went down the drain.
    K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I would cancel the order if possible & go with Elara.ie or Amazon, alright.

Are Elara not stupidly expensive? Anytime I checked them out for parts over the last decade or so, their prices were crazy compared to elsewhere on the net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Just had a look it's 5 days for a refund. Which is around the time it would take if I just leave it as is.

I'm going to leave it as is for now, although I want to cancel it as stand to say it's not acceptable. Doing so would just be causing me a delay, so I will just never order from them again.

I wouldn't mind an email saying we having got it in stock within 24 hours. Instead they marked as despatched and then contact me two days later via email to ask what I want to do, not even a phone call to let me know my order would be delayed.

There's bad customer service and then there is this, I don't even know how to describe it. Keep away would be my advise.

God help me if I have to return something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Venom wrote: »
    Komplett used to be awesome but I think they got took over years back and the service quality went down the drain.

They were bought by paradigit years back, unfortunately I was in the middle of an RMA at the time on a power supply, took about 4 months to get a refund! They were excellent, had a pickup point to save on the delivery charges as well.

I think they are fine now as well since the takeover went through but no connection to Ireland, I think it all ships from the Netherlands.

Advertisement