Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IVF Counselling

Options
  • 29-09-2016 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone recommend a counsellor in Dublin who may specifically deal with IVF. Im 38 and I've found out that I have an amh score of 3.8 and it's been recommended that we should go for IVF. I'm not sure if it's a road I'm ready to go down yet but concerned that time is not on my side. Hoping to I talk to someone it will help me work things out for myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

If you give one of the fertility clinics a call they will be able yo tell of you consilkers that are in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

I spoke to a lady Kay, she works in the Merrion Fertility Clinic, but you can contact her and book a private session. I found her really great, helped me to get things straight in my head and gave me a voice

Advertisement