Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Appliances Deals

Options
  • 30-09-2016 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi there

so i need to Buy a new Washing machine and Dryer and I guess I need a new tv

any ideas or deals going at the moment?

thanks

Kaiser

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Research lots of them and then find a few that you like. Look them up on pricespy.ie and if you find one that its a good price somewhere else in Ireland as your local shop if they would price match. There are lots of shops that will.

Saved 150 euro on my A rated dryer this way about a month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Well you have all the usual suspects (and you can compare all online)

Power City
    DID
    Currys/Dixons/PC World
    Harvey Norman
    Applience.ie (Online shopping)
    Expert and a few smaller local stores/franchise

Decide what you want/need?
    Separate washer & dryer or combined? (a dual machine is only useful if you have space issues, otherwise separate machines are better)
    Are they going to be stacked (Dryer on top of washer) or side by side? Are they capable of stacking and is kit available at reasonable price?
    TV - well you will want the best (Richersounds.ie on boards have a good range/value).

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bideye

need to buy a new fridge freezer ... any one any experience is it worth waiting for the black Friday deals

Advertisement