Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathcormac

Options
  • 30-09-2016 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here living in Rathcormac and commuting to the city?

Just wondering what sort of an area it is like to live in and how the commute times are...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

The commute to the City seems to be a nightmare according to the traffic reports in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Get up and go

Fabio wrote: »
    Anyone on here living in Rathcormac and commuting to the city?

Just wondering what sort of an area it is like to live in and how the commute times are...

What part of the city are you driving to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

What part of the city are you driving to?

City centre. I don't find it so bad on my motorbike to be honest. Traffic is heavy alright but at least it flows.

Having only just moved here, I don't know much about the village itself, is it generally a nice place?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Get up and go

Fabio wrote: »
    City centre. I don't find it so bad on my motorbike to be honest. Traffic is heavy alright but at least it flows.

Having only just moved here, I don't know much about the village itself, is it generally a nice place?

Sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Sent you a PM.

Proper order.
    Can't be telling all and sundry about the secret route!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Musketeer4

Rathcormac is just a village on the old N8. To be honest, the'res feck all there, just the usual. A tyre place, a spar shop.

Advertisement