Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2017 Season Ticket

1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Not going too renew til I get an email from them
    Option to renew not available yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Crazy price increases, gone from €85 to €120 in 2 years. 40% increase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

km79 wrote: »
    My lad is now 17 so I'm in for a big increase initially AND moreso later in the year
    I have another younger son who is starting to go . I'm going to enquire if I can change it over to him

Same. My brother turned 16 this year. That's that now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

My lad is now 17 so I'm in for a big increase initially AND moreso later in the year
    I have another younger son who is starting to go . I'm going to enquire if I can change it over to him

Same. My brother turned 16 this year. That's that now.
    They will get adult ones ?

They will get adult ones ?

Yeah. It's under 16 for juvenile. It's rather insane tbh. Defo should be a second tier to ease you in or at least wait til 18. Though I'm just saying that cos it's gonna hit me hard this year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Would ye not just continue with the juvenile tickets and say nothing? I know 21 year olds who've gotten into Croke Park for a fiver with juvenile tickets. Obviously there is a bit of a moral dilemma in there but the GAA have no issue hiking prices with no consideration for the supporters' wallet.

Do they ask for proof of DOB or anything when getting a juvenile ticket?

Would ye not just continue with the juvenile tickets and say nothing? I know 21 year olds who've gotten into Croke Park for a fiver with juvenile tickets. Obviously there is a bit of a moral dilemma in there but the GAA have no issue hiking prices with no consideration for the supporters' wallet.

Do they ask for proof of DOB or anything when getting a juvenile ticket?

Back in 2008 I lobbed in the DOB of the brother. And I've not been able to change it since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

adrian522 wrote: »
    The season ticket doesn't cover those games, you pay for league games + 1st championship game. No reason it should be going up unless they are increasing the games it covers.

You were saying.

Told you the price would go up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

irishgeo wrote: »
    You were saying.

Told you the price would go up.

I said there was no reason the price should go up given its same number of games being covered and I stand by it. No justification whatsoever for that price increase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭rpurfield

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Now, I did leave out that the season ticket covers league semis and final. You can also use it to go to any league game in any division. I've given mine once to a Sligo friend while we were playing Dublin in Croke park (printed tickets).

Cost for my 3 has gone up €40 with this increase:mad:

No semi final in division 2 :o and I'm lucky to get out to Meath games let alone heading off to other counties for the crac!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Gentlefolk, start your engines. Renewals are open.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

2018 thread here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement