Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2017 Season Ticket

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭reni10

Just looking at the Bring a Friend for the Hurling in Croker this Sat and it seems the only sections they will allow you to book a friend ticket is in Cusack 301 and 312!!!

These are the worst sections in the stand right in the corners!

Surely they are not assigning these to Season Ticket holders as that would be some slap in the face for people who have chosen to follow their teams all around the country and they are rewarded with the worst seats in the house!?!

Anyone know what the story is and do the Season ticket holders always get assigned the worst tickets even though they are probably the biggest fans and the GAA already has our guaranteed money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

reni10 wrote: »
    Just looking at the Bring a Friend for the Hurling in Croker this Sat and it seems the only sections they will allow you to book a friend ticket is in Cusack 301 and 312!!!

Surely they are not assigning these to Season Ticket holders as that would be some slap in the face for people who have chosen to follow their teams all around the country and they are rewarded with the worst seats in the house!?!

Anyone know what the story is and do the Season ticket holders always get assigned the worst tickets even though they are probably the biggest fans and the GAA already has our guaranteed money!

Think you only get bad seats if using bring a friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

The people you are bringing are not season ticket holders and would be taken up better seats assigned for season ticket holders if they were given a more central section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,107 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Think you only get bad seats if using bring a friend.

thats ****e. I got allocated Section 312 Row T (2x ST and 1x Bring a friend)

Were going to try and move seats for the hurling and go back to the allocated ones for the football

Crowd looked Small enough for the hurling at the last double header

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

There will be no more than 30,000 for those games. If you have bad tkts just have a gander about and pick better ones. Stewards couldn't care less.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Bonniedog wrote: »
    There will be no more than 30,000 for those games. If you have bad tkts just have a gander about and pick better ones. Stewards couldn't care less.

Think it might break the 30k. There'll be a lot of interest in it. I know I'm going and some of my friends are going and we aren't even from either county!

Think it might break the 30k. There'll be a lot of interest in it. I know I'm going and some of my friends are going and we aren't even from either county!

Still be lots of room. We had crap tkts for last double header but you could easily spot the empty seats and move.

Be surprised if there is more than 30,000. Which is still good turnout obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Bonniedog wrote: »

I thought there might be more,yip we always tend to move seats to get a more advantageous view.On occasion they've allocated season ticket holders seats up at the back of the lower Cusack in close proximity to the Hill.An awful view.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    maybe

Is there a special turnstile in Croke Park that we can get our cards scanned to update our attendence or does printing out our tickets mean our attendence will be updated ???

It must be scanned and the printed ticket will indicate the stiles you enter via.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    cool will bring my card just incase

got too love the long walk to the Cusack side

You really don't need to bring your actual card.

• Advertisement

Might be. I suppose Dubs/Mayo is big draw and if it is decent weather.

On that point, promotion of game between two closest matched rivals of last few years is a disgrace.

IRFU will sell out Aviva even for a Pro 12 Leinster/Munster match. GAA seems not to give a fk. This match could have 60,000 if they got off their at$e and spent some publicity money.

Lions led by donkeys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

Bonniedog wrote:
    IRFU will sell out Aviva even for a Pro 12 Leinster/Munster match. GAA seems not to give a fk. This match could have 60,000 if they got off their at$e and spent some publicity money.

What are you on about. The Aviva was half empty for the October 2016 Leinster Munster game. Rugby attendance figures are the original fake news

What are you on about. The Aviva was half empty for the October 2016 Leinster Munster game. Rugby attendance figures are the original fake news

Does the Aviva hold 80,000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

Attendance figures for club rugby are works of fiction.

Rugby counts every season and corporate ticket sold irrespective of whether they turn up.

There was not 30,000 at that match. Look at the photos from the game.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

seligehgit wrote: »
    It must be scanned and the printed ticket will indicate the stiles you enter via.

Printed tickets? No mention of printing tickets for next weekend. Or have I missed an email?

yop wrote: »
    Printed tickets? No mention of printing tickets for next weekend. Or have I missed an email?

Not there yet for me either
    Nor m attendance for Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Your Season Ticket card will not be accepted at the stiles. It is a reserved seating fixture so you will need to print your match ticket(s) from your account once they have been allocated.

Email from Season Tickets folk yesterday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Printed tickets will be available from your season ticket account on Wednesday afternoon.
    Attendance for Roscommon match not updated yet.

This so called Hi-Tech self scanning is nothing more than a joke.
    Four days after a match and attendance still not updated yet Kerry had the hand held scanners and could update on Sunday morning.
    The wait goes on......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Got email Monday - I assume you have them now.

Got email Monday - I assume you have them now.

Still not there
    And attendance not updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭Avns1s

km79 wrote: »
    Still not there
    And attendance not updated

My attendance not updated either. At least we all seem to be in the one boat. They say it can take till Thursday, though why it should take that long is a mystery to me!!

Tickets will be available for printing from 2pm today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Do seating groups have to be re-created each season? I.e they don't continue on?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Do seating groups have to be re-created each season? I.e they don't continue on?

need to recreate. Stupid system!

• Advertisement

need to recreate. Stupid system!

Nightmare. Just realised today & recreated, too late for today's dispatch I presume!

Attendance for Roscommon match now updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭statto25

Mine updated too. Why does getting your season ticket attendance recognized seem like a huge achievement! I'm always apprehensive logging in after someone on here says theirs is updated.

Wonder why I'm getting pushed out to 302 for this game!

Wonder why I'm getting pushed out to 302 for this game!

306 row O for me

Did you bring a friend ?

• Advertisement

305 row D - just me. So much for 2.00pm

303!

getting punished with a crap Croke Park allocation for bringing a paid non ST holder to a game ??? only in ireland

Im going to try and sit in a better section Saturday

Just added my seating group this morning & it was included in this ticket run. Well impressed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

307 Row D

SHOCKING seats again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

306 E we got for our group of 10. Better bring the wet gear and make sure I've me makeup in order :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Section 305 row NN for a season ticket group of 8 I only made the day before. Happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

307 Row D

SHOCKING seats again!
    We got 307 G, had 304 NN for Tyrone game. Group of 10. 
    Given that the 2 counties involved have the highest allocations  and have upper season tickets and the upper stand is not open. I am not surprised there is a bit of moving around

I'm not surprised but I'm always shafted down to the front rows for Dublin Mayo matches.

Got seats in Section 306 for a group of 5 so right on half way line in row Z so just wondering if those seats are under cover as it looks like it might be raining on Saturday!

Happy with the seats though as I am sure there is a great view from there.

We will be gone after the hurling so if anyone else interested in grabbing those seats for the Football then there should be 5 free in Row Z!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Got seats in Section 306 for a group of 5 so right on half way line in row Z so just wondering if those seats are under cover as it looks like it might be raining on Saturday!

Happy with the seats though as I am sure there is a great view from there.

We will be gone after the hurling so if anyone else interested in grabbing those seats for the Football then there should be 5 free in Row Z!

Might take ya up on that. We are out in front 306e though a few might have to sit on knees to fit all our group in 😆

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Might take ya up on that. We are out in front 306e though a few might have to sit on knees to fit all our group in 😆

I'll be grabbing 2! :P

---

Row Z is under cover. Pretty much Row T back is. Double letters are where it's at though.

I'll be grabbing 2! :P

---

Row Z is under cover. Pretty much Row T back is. Double letters are where it's at though.

Thanks for confirming Row Z is under cover, hopefully will stay dry for the night anyway and we get some good games!

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Cairde Maigheo was taken over by Croke Park last year and is now the club + (double the price too but with extra benefits ).

Speaking of benefits. What's the story with the umbrella, jacket etc for + ticket holders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭Trampas

307 l for our 3 tickets.

Same for Tyrone game.

Probably move again to covered seats like last day

I had Shocking seats in 312 after moving up to 303

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

SHOCKING seats again!

309 CC I wasn't there but that's where I would have been. Poxy seats on the end line again

Ended up going into the indoor bar at the back of the lower cusack and watching most of the game outside there. It's a great place the crossbar in sec 403

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Galway-Laois attendances updated from yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭Trampas

Do we get free tickets for the club finals? If so how do I order them?

No longer access to my email account which my tickets are assigned to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement